VEHICLE IS SOLD
Plans have changed as I need cash for a vehicle restoration , so this goes up for sale.
While it's not street legal at the moment, it wouldn't be difficult to make it so. This is not a cheap chassis built with used VW components - it's all top quality gear. It's outfitted with the following:
- Engine: dual port 1776 with weber 44 2 barrel carb, tri-mil exhaust
- Trans:002 trans with Type 4 Cv's.
- Rear suspension: 3x3 Chenowth rear arms. Disc brakes, Bilstein 6100 shocks
- Front suspension: Combo spindles, 1 1/4 longer trailing arms, drum brakes( currently not hooked up), wright rack and pinion. Int'l tie rod ends at rack, ford at spindles. 2 Bilstein 6100 front shocks. 6 inch wider beam with 10 inch shock towers.
- Wheels and tires: Front 7:00x15 tractions on Centerlines. Rear 33x9.0x15 MT Baja Pros on Jackman Steel wheels
- Misc: CNC pedals, Race Trim suspension seats, 15 gal. custom made aluminum fuel tank, 2 ammo boxes to carry spares and tools, fire extinguisher, black vinyl top, skid plates.
- Comes with an original Chenowth fiberglass body(used), which are extremely difficult to find.
Location: Colbert, GA
I've got plenty of pictures that I can text or email as requested.