It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:23 am

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:44 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

nitro_mudder wrote:
vw_brandon wrote:
nitro_mudder wrote:
Great, I can stop pissing and moaning now :mrgreen: Was hoping for a buggy on it.
I like it, I like it alot. Wait, where is the radiator?

radiator is in the junk yard :twisted:

Oh its one of those, make sure you got tools and extra jets in it :mrgreen: Who wants to ride when its so much fun to tune!!!!! Ok Larry, your time to stir, my arms are tired.

Extra jets??? Didnt know I needed them. Guess I better get some soon. Wouldnt do me much good though, its been so long since I messed with them, I dont remember how to take them out. No sense in you carrying tools, is it? If your motor acts up YOU ARE SCREWED and gettin towed to somewhere that has a scanner. I'll get my tools out n fix mine and keep riding! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:04 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Why would I fix it? I can replace it for $500 and about 7 hrs labor. Should be good for another 55k to 60k then it due for a tune-up. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:19 pm 
Global moderator

DUBclub is doing great,,,the buggy he picked is an near a generic buggy pic available. Next years Tshirts may have the image of this years points champion. Now,,,who needs shirts? :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:42 pm 

bmoore wrote:
gasman wrote:
i'd say your moneys safe.if the ky boys show up at evry event a ky buggy will win it.i dont know though ive never climbed without 50lbs of tools 72 qt cooler FULL of cold beverages.couple hundred pounds of mud on it and a duffel bag full of changes of clothes usally big bucket of chicken and my wife and son and a spare everything i can carry.i know i can climb but hell i might actually be fast if i have to take all this stuff off.lmao.so you never know it would be bad if for a wv buggy to win cause im the only one that travels to these events at the moment but im trying to change that.now if we could get instigator to put a set of them 40 in v treads on his dragster then he'd win fast time.haha.chad :mrgreen:

lmao i hear ya!!! all i can do is talk sh!! in my station wagon but i caint wait to see all the acion :mrgreen:
Station wagons ROCK!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:46 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Firebug wrote:
DUBclub is doing great,,,the buggy he picked is an near a generic buggy pic available. Next years Tshirts may have the image of this years points champion. Now,,,who needs shirts? :roll:
yea i think he's doing a fine job was just pokin a little bit to get some excitement on here.i figured we could have a laugh about this without it going to far it seems to do that from time time for some reason.but i do have a suggestion.on the buggy shirts we had made we put a design on the back and on the front we just put our buggy run over on the left side where the pockets goImage you could put woodsbuggy.com where the it says greenlight and put hillclimb series 2010 in smaller letters under it and leave the rest of the front blank.then just have regular woodsbuggy shirts without the event schedule that has a buggy on the back and says just woodbuggy .com on the front with the year under it on the left side.this is what we had on the back.Image so as you can see i was just pokin fun cause hell my pic has drag slicks on it lmao.just a suggestion.chad :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:53 pm 
Global moderator

Firebug wrote:
We are going to have Tshirts available at the Stony Lonesome event. We will have a design in a day or two. this is not a debate of how the design is going to look,,DUBclub is designing it. ..yall give me an idea how many,,color,,size tire preference,,bogger or vtread . Price will be about $15 up to size L,,then they go up some. shipping should be about $5 per order. my estimate :?

:idea:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:06 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

i guess i pissing in the wrong pot.sorry marty,i'm begining to think you don't like me.i know you have way to much on your plate and your doing all you can for the site but i'm just talking outloud on the forums to talk and enjoy this site.chill out and take a big deep breath its all good i'm not trying to take over just making suggestions and when ever i do youve been quick to get on me lately.i dont know if ive done something wrong but if i did i apolagize. :shock: .chad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:40 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

i like how they did the buggy in this pic it look more like what people have next shirt could be done like this and also make some with a one seater on them

I DO NOT FREE BASE COCAINE

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk