It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:30 pm

Board index » General » Places to ride

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:25 am 

Would you guys wanna do a group ride sometime between Dec. 20th and Jan15th when Im home on leave? Ive been in Okinawa a year in Dec. and wanna ride with some good ol boys. Ill have a buggy by then one way or another. You guys pick the place but prefarbly not to far out from where I live. I live on Duncan Flats right in the middle of windrock, right below g1 where it meets 116. I remeber windrock when it was just a place to ride, no camping, no outsiders, no FEES. The permits are getting reidculous. I refuse to pay them, not with my land so close. Anyways let me hear bout the ride fellas. Semper Fi Lcpl. Duncan USMC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:07 am 

I hate to hear bout that kinda shit, but theres white trash every where. Ill tell you guys what if this shit gets to bad, pm and Ill work something out with my dad so you can park at my house on Duncan flats. its about half a mile from the tanks and theres a road up at the end of duncan flats

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:08 pm 

Theres a logging road right before my driveway, park there any time you want, Its close enough to my land nobody will bother your shit, but its not on my driveway so no worries bout kids, and its public land so you dont ever have to ask. PM me for directions, I cant really call cause of the whole stationed in Japan thing. Did you ever find the coal pits below the lil white school house? Theres a good slate pile down there, or was might gotten torn out with all the damn road building. My family leases that land around the school house, and owns the gated fields at the bottom of that road by the way. No idea on trail number, but you gotta cross duncan flats to get there. The real name is The deep holler and the road used to be Flats woods till they cut it all out. Now just the lower parts left.Keep in touch.All of you.Semper Fi

Board index » General » Places to ride