It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:29 pm

Board index » General » Places to ride

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:17 pm 
WB Contributor

The coal mining company is going to blast the mtn away and the liabilities of people riding around it are too much. It's a toys 4 tots ride.Gone for good...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:52 pm 

Hate to see these places go. In another 20 years we'll be traveling out west to find places to ride after all the "good" land gets bought up. Have fun, get pictures and make memories!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:23 am 
WB Contributor

My dad told me in 1970 or so the docters lawers executives etc are buying up large tracts of land. Sure enough it is ALL bought up.Believe it or not large tracts of land were deeded to the north for reparations from the civil war.USX headquartered in Pennsylvania gave the order to clear cut Fultondale back in '04.Fultondale was once OLD forest.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:36 pm 

2800passat wrote:
My dad told me in 1970 or so the docters lawers executives etc are buying up large tracts of land. Sure enough it is ALL bought up.Believe it or not large tracts of land were deeded to the north for reparations from the civil war.USX headquartered in Pennsylvania gave the order to clear cut Fultondale back in '04.Fultondale was once OLD forest.

Where can I find out more about these war reparations from the Civil War? Typically a war reparation occurs when one country defeats another in a war and seizes certain assets from the defeated to offset the costs of battle. After the Civil War there was only 1 USA so the North didn't exist nor did the South. :?:

Board index » General » Places to ride