It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:12 pm

Board index » General » Places to ride

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Windrock get together
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 pm 

Whats up guys, I've been on and off here a lot the last few years. Well now I'm finally coming home to TN for good. I get out of the USMC Jan. 21st and I'm leaving for TN that day. I already got a buggy, my cousin hooked me up. See the pics below. Its nothing special, 1640 cc VW engine, 3 rib trans (I think) just a fun lil two seater to build off of. Anyways, I wanna get a big ride together around home in the next couple of months. Heres the best part, we live on Duncan Flats (http://g.co/maps/sj8kb) right next to windrock and have plenty off private parking so nobodys stuff gets messed with. We can drive straight into the park from the back side. Also we have some good ridges on our own land that I think will make some good hill climbs, we can look anyways. If your interested in doing a "Home coming ride" with me, let me know by posting here along with some good dates Thanks guys

Pics my cousin sent me of my new buggy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:01 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

First off thank you for your service,and congrats on the new buggy.you pic a date and I'd say you will have some takers on a ride.little far for me but glad your coming home and thanks for the invite,I'll come do some riding with ya in the fall for the hill climb.Chad :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:00 pm 

set a date your just 5 hours down the road for me, i would love to come down.. make sure and post on rail-buggy.com 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:21 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

I will also like to say thanks for your service and let us know when you pick a date. My girls and I always have a good time at WindRock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:37 am 
WB Contributor

i;d say that get together will be at the hillclimb, so hope to see you there marine 8) hell ill come camp on your side!!!!! welcome home and welcome to the site :D U S A :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:08 am 

I'm a former Marine myself and live in Coalfield on other side of mountain. You can count me in. Just let me know. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:07 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

have you rode the buggy yet,youve been out a week already,lol.chad :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:22 pm 
WB Contributor

welcome home from the mixed nuts! we would love to come down and ride...had a trip planned to windrock last year but cancelled partly because we had never been there and would like to go first time with someone local! we have a few decent spots up here in ohio , and indiana to ride and youre more than welcome to join us!theres only 4 bugs in our group(diamond daves is just for looks,cuz it never runs) so 3 that really ride,haha but were down for a good time anywhere anytime! good lookin starter bug....E

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:50 am 
WB Contributor

bige70chevy wrote:
welcome home from the mixed nuts! we would love to come down and ride...had a trip planned to windrock last year but cancelled partly because we had never been there and would like to go first time with someone local! we have a few decent spots up here in ohio , and indiana to ride and youre more than welcome to join us!theres only 4 bugs in our group(diamond daves is just for looks,cuz it never runs) so 3 that really ride,haha but were down for a good time anywhere anytime! good lookin starter bug....E

and kentucky :) your rite my shit is gonna be blingin with all new parts! no mud for me :shock:

Board index » General » Places to ride