It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm

Board index » General » Places to ride

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ride Royal Blue?????
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:46 am 

2 buddies and myself have been planning for 2 weeks a trip to Royal Blue and supposed to leave early tomorrow morning but on 2nd thought and from what I've read I'm pulling out and gonna let them go ahead. I've asked around and tried to find some feedback on Royal blue and I haven't read anything but good reviews for most part, everyone claims that theres no big hills, hell barely any hills at all coming from what people said that just went. The way I was told, this royal blue is supposed to be TWICE the size of Brimstone Rec.... I don't wanna drive 3 freakin hours just to ride some nice flat trails!!!! My other 2 friends are dead set on going tomorrow, but neither fool with any buggys. Both have RaZR's.... :roll: lol So.....I got to thinking and it's been 2 years since I've been to LBL and I already know what to expect down there. I couldn't even find any good youtube videos of royal blue!! Hell it's like $30 a day to ride and campgrounds were outrageous also. Anyone from here rode royal blue much???

Board index » General » Places to ride