It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:00 am

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Buggies 4 Sale

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:04 pm 
WB Videographer and BOTM winner

I hate to do it and it's not an April's Fools Joke but my buggy needs to go. No time to ride anymore.

$7600.00 Well over 10K invested

Alot of information here:

http://www.woodsbuggy.com/index.php?opt ... h&Itemid=8

here:
http://www.woodsbuggy.com/index.php?opt ... php&p=3768

and here:
http://www.woodsbuggy.com/index.php?opt ... =23&t=3661

Any questions or if you want more pictures just yell. Trailer with spare goes with it also a brand new set of road tires on their own set of wheels. VW bug title with vin plate. Bug sprayer brake bleeder which works extremely well (thanks Larry) at bleeding brakes. Two extra sets of Safety Harnesses.

Rear motor cage is bent slightly when I was trying to follow Wild Willie back to camp one night in wellsville and dropped off a rock ,it should be able to be bent back with no problem.

Very dependable buggy. Starts with a turn of the key. This buggy is not an extreme climber like the one seaters but will go where alot won't. Rear seat can be removed and a bench seat put in if you need two small kids seat in the back. My next step was to remove the third seat and put a fuel cell there.

No trades just cash. :) It's not eating anything setting where it is so no reason to give it away and I'm not in a financial bind so serious offers only please.

Thanks for looking.
Bryan

Last edited by Bad Influence on Tue May 18, 2010 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:46 pm 
BOTM Winner

Sorry to here that. Sucks when you can not find time for the things you enjoy. Good luck with the sale.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:54 am 

Thanks Odynuck.

My 7 year old girl's activities are more important than mine right now. Being a single parent barely leaves me any personal time. No since to let the buggy just set around. I can build another one when she gets older.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:08 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

:( :(
Like you said Byran , it aint eatin nothin. Let it sit til you got time for it. You know what it takes to build one and parts aint gonna be any cheaper in the future. Start it and drive it around the yard a lap or two once a month, and it will wait for you. Maybe she will enjoy taking some easy rides with you every now and then. There are lots of milder, truly family oriented places to go. Easy side of Harlan, Red river gorge, Stony, etc.

The fact that you put her first proves even more what I already thought about ya, that you are a helluva guy. Just hate to see a good dude get out of it. Good luck, whatever you do.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:40 am 
WB Videographer

Yeah, Bryan what Larry said :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:14 pm 
BOTM Winner

Understood.

Bad Influence wrote:
Thanks Odynuck.

My 7 year old girl's activities are more important than mine right now. Being a single parent barely leaves me any personal time. No since to let the buggy just set around. I can build another one when she gets older.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:11 pm 

Oh no, say it ain't so. Wes is going to hate to hear this and so do I. Sure gonna miss you at D&K. I understand how tough times are though. I'm afraid they're going to get even worse. Maybe you can still come down and camp with us every now and then.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:55 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

That really sucks.. We built our buggy's around the same time and I really enjoyed following your build.. I completely understand the challenge of time but you should really think about keeping the buggy. Even if you only drive it on the street now and then.

My daughter loves it when I take her to school or pick her up form Lacrosse in the buggy. You can also bring your daughter with you on some off road trips. I always bring Emery (7) and/or Finley (4) on my off road trips. Heck.. My trip to Stoney last month was the 1st time I have ever gone off road without one of my daughters..

What ever you decide.. Good Luck.. Your priorities are in the right place and we will all understand..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:08 pm 

Thanks everyone for the kind words. :)

With the way the economy is the buggy probably won't sell for awhile. Hopefully I can get get a ride or two in this summer.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:08 pm 
BOTM Winner

On a rare occation a bad Economy works in your favour, I think this is that time for you lol. :mrgreen:

Bad Influence wrote:
Thanks everyone for the kind words. :)

With the way the economy is the buggy probably won't sell for awhile. Hopefully I can get get a ride or two in this summer.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:55 am 

Well a business oppurtunity has opened up for me and I need some cash. Dropping the price a grand and will consider serious offers.

Thanks for looking,
Bryan

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Buggies 4 Sale