It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:41 am

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Buggies 4 Sale

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Predator Frames
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:42 pm 

My name is Jeff and I am the owner of Predator Buggy. My son in law is our main fabricator. Alot of what Bruce says is right and Bruce is a great guy and is a heck of a hill climber. Chuck is a great guy and builds a great buggy as well, not to mention his man act of building transmission he is the best! As far as only building buggys for a year that is correct. Yet we have already introduced many changes to the market that have inproved the buggys from what others have been building. Some of which others have already started to copy. It is my opinion that the workmanship on our frames is as good if not better than any on the market. One point that I would like to bring to your attention is that we are building a single seater that was designed by Clayton Hollingsworth that was and is one of the best hill climbers there is today. The frame is owned by Mark Settles now and it is a proven chassis. We have made a few cosmetic changes other than that the wheel base, seat and motor location are exactly the same. These are the main factors that control weight transfer. The single seater that you see on woods buggy that we donated along with Southern Buggys and Claytons powders coating we are no longer building and the design is completly different to match Claytons buggy. Time will tell the story on our frames as we are a new company but we are building a PROVEN frame contrary to what some believe. YOu can also talk to Tim at Southern buggys about our frames as we just built him one and he sold it and is talking with us about his next frame purchase. I believe that we will be a leader in the market and we will be able to have good customers like Bruce is to Chucky, customers that beleive in our frames and tell others on woodsbuggy and other places about them. Who knows maybe one day we may get even Bruce to convert when he takes a spanking or two from a predator frame. If you would like to consider Predator buggy for your next buggy we would like to talk to you. contact us at 606-340-9407 if not at home leave a message and I will get back with you. We are currently construction a new shop as well as we have several frames to build right now. We are very busy and sometimes not right at the phone but I will return your call if you leave a message.

Post subject: Re: Predator Frames
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:25 pm 

do you build a chassis for racing such as in MAORA in class 10?

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Buggies 4 Sale