It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 pm

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Buggies 4 Sale

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2 different trades
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:42 pm 

looking for a rail buggy. First is an Excellent 21 ft Liberator for sale or trade. 260 hp with thru hull exhaust. Interior and exterior are in excellent condition. New gimbrell bearing and throttle cable. LED lights in cockpit and cuddy cabin. Stereo sounds great with amp and 2 subs. Have a 2 person big mable tube and 2 one person tubes that go with it. Boat runs and sounds awesome. King cobra outdrive. Boat was stored in the garage during the winter and professionally winterized in winter. Looking to trade for vehicle like jeep, truck or sports car....no junk cause my boat is not. Second is 2009 rzr 800 for a 4 seater buggy. Has to be a really nice buggy for me to consider it. This will be my first buggy and I know what my rzr can do so leary to get into the buggys. I dont want to have to work on it before I go ride every time...so maybe an eco or such. My rzr has just had all ball joints replaced and a new top end due to loosing compression in one cylinder. Also new rackzilla steering. New wheel bearings. 2" spacers and 2" lift. SS rims and big horn tires. EMP bed enclosure. Roll cage extender. 3" pro armour 4 point harnesses. S flares. Pro armour front bumper and winch. Needs nothing ready to ride. Work preformed by certified dealer and have receipts. Can call with any questions Larry 859 329 9043. I am located in Kentucky. Will trade either one.

Attachments:
boat10.jpg
boat10.jpg [ 877 Bytes | Viewed 2861 times ]
boat2.jpg
boat2.jpg [ 66.25 KiB | Viewed 2861 times ]
boat1.jpg
boat1.jpg [ 141.24 KiB | Viewed 2861 times ]

Post subject: Re: 2 different trades
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:45 pm 

here is the rzr.

Attachments:
rzr2.jpg