It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:07 pm

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Buggies 4 Sale

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:23 am 

Good luck with the sale . And as badvw was saying you can wrap a shit ton of money in one .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:17 pm 
BOTM Winner

Hmmm! For the life of me I can not seem to wrap my head around what your saying you have into this Buggy!
It looks like any run of the mill low budget build I see at Wellsville everyday. Stock beam, advance auto shocks, plastic seats with covers, bald 45 degree V treads, cheapo steel wheels etc. Here is a prime example of what a real 25,000.00 buggy looks like:

And this was when it was VW powered with a Turbo charged 2332 that I personally built and have less than 5K in the motor with all high dollar parts including new aluminum cases. It has all the amendies of a pro buggy right down to Howe power steering etc. Everyone on here knows I use the best of everything. Since then I have upgraded to a Turbo 2.5 Subaru motor with Froddill spindles, Woods arms, Coil over shocks on all four corners Bead lock 5 lug Doulglas wheels, billet Jamar Brakes, Hid lighting etc. The bottom line is I now probably have over 30K into it and could not get 15K out of it and that's why it will be a toy in the barn until I die! Good luck with that sale man and get prepared for a major disappointment! :shock: :cry:

This is what bit looks like now right after I converted it to frame mounted shock towers. Its naked right now with out the front bumper and panels on , however you get the picture.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:51 pm 

Baddvw wrote:
Joshnky78..... I know building a rail is very expensive especially having a custom engine built..... I went through the same thing.... I had mine done by kawells in tn, he done the head work, balancing and blueprinted the engine parts and so forth and then it was assembled by Eric Debord.... I would just personally just drive it and have fun...... No offense from my other post.... 8)

10-4 no problem man :mrgreen: prob be driving it lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:19 pm 

2330 200 HP carb 30 HP..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:16 pm 
WB Contributor

I seriously question the stated power output. I know a pro builder in Ohio with a 2632. That makes 210 hp at the crank. A 2300 will make maybe 180 hp at the crank. I think you should look at what is for sale on the market any price it accordingly.

Here is a 265 HP car full custom frame:

I have had my car posted for $22,000 and have not received a call. You may think it is worth it but it only worth someone else will pay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:25 pm 
WB Contributor

Dont listen to all these guys!!bring that bad boy to d&k and show em'what ya got !! 8-)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using WoodsBuggy mobile app

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:52 am 
BOTM Winner

We are only trying to put it in perspective for him. Would you pay 25K for his car? I did not think so! :roll: Hell I would not pay 25K for Red barons car either. :mrgreen:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Buggies 4 Sale