It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 am

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Buggies 4 Sale

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rail for Sale
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:08 pm 

Rail buggy This buggy is same as new has a 2387 stroker- 86mm stroker crank with chevy rod jurnals 5.5 H beam rods 94 jugs cb performance 044 heads 44mm intake valves 37.5mm exhaust valves cnc ported big beef intakes cnc poted to match VZ15 cam with 1.25 ratio rockers dual delordo 45 carbs running 10.2 on compression full flowed oil system dual oil coolers 1-1/2 chrome header. RUNS LIKE YOU WOULDNT BELEIVE.. 3 rib bus trans with 091 diff 456 grears 3x3 rear arms new cv joint and bearing seals fox coilovers stainless braided brake lines hyd pedels and cuttong brake rackinpinion out of a 1999 grandam gt 5 point belts 3000 pound ramsey winch front beans been cut and widened fox shocks on the front the frame is powdercoated the buggy has 33" boggers on it now no money was spaired on the buggy .. WANTING TO TRADE IT FOR A NICE LIFTED TRUCK TO PULL MY CAMPER OR A POLARIS RAZOR i have around 14 or 15,000 in the buggy i know i will never get it out of it but will not trade for junk eather.. call for detailed 304-439-4087 tons of extra parts to go with for the right trade .. can send pics by phone..

Post subject: Re: Rail for Sale
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:33 pm 
BOTM Winner

I suggest you post pics on your add as it will increase you chances of selling the Buggy 500%

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Buggies 4 Sale