It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:48 pm

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Buggies 4 Sale

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:38 am 

first off there is NO TITLE !! ok what ive got here is a 73 bug i started to build into a baja , ive got as far as ready to put the engine and tranny in it and found another one that i like alot better so this one up for grabs (no engine or transmission or rear wheels and tires will come with it , it will have stock ones with very near new tires ) , ive fixed all the body rust , fixed the floor pans putting some metal in here and there , fiberglassing the whole floor and then putting a spray on bedliner in the whole floor !! this thing is solid inside and out , all glass is good windows roll up and down doors shut fine no dents anywhere , has a baja nose and hood on it with cut steel fenders front and back (hood will need alittle attention it was used and has a few cracks in the fiber glass ) , the front end is a ball joint that is remarkably in excellent shape minus a little surface rust , it would make a super nice offroad toy , because i was building this for me i was building it to withstand the mud and water , but like i said ive found another one that cought my eye so if you have any questiond fill free to ask , thanks , ooh this will half to be picked up , i will not deliver and if your serious and its going to be a few days till you can pick it up id like a 100.00 non refundable deposit payed through paypal to hold it till you come pick it up , im asking 450.00 cash this weekend !! , thanks (you can see more pics on thesamba.com under 73 baja somerset ky thanks )

Attachments:
100_4189 (Small) (Custom).jpg
100_4189 (Small) (Custom).jpg [ 14.69 KiB | Viewed 1901 times ]
100_4183 (Small) (Custom).jpg
100_4183 (Small) (Custom).jpg [ 13.92 KiB | Viewed 1898 times ]

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Buggies 4 Sale