It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 pm

Board index » Blogs » Instigators Place

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:09 pm 

Day 1
got up at 3:00am had to go to work before i could head out to Kentucky.
It was raining but i was on a quest. Left work around 2:oopm heading to Kentucky. wanted to get on the other side of St. Louis .
First gas stop went in to pay and realized i had left my debit card at home. Called firebug to see what the weather was gonna be like. it had rained all the way so far and i figured i was almost half way if i need to turn around.I had enough cash to make it the rest of the way if i still wanted to go on. more or less talked myself in going on.

Got all the way to Frankport Kentucky before i had to get some sleep . went to sleep in the truck.
Day 2
woke up about 8am drove on in to manchester. i got on to this road that i thought was a goat path could not of been 6ft wide.but it took me right in to d&k park.

good or or bad luck who's the first person i meet THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND WILDWILLE. First impression of wille is i'm just here to have a good time. Come to find out this is true he is a party animal.Do anything for you just a all around good guy.
Second person i meet is the roll over Kid Tanner.Good kid he is the future of woodbuggies.
went up to the office meet Darrell. seen Charlie , Wes and Bruce.
Darrell had to put up some siqns so Willie said he would do it so we could look at the hills for the climb.
My first impression of the hills where. ill put this buggy on its lid here if im not careful. so this dog desided he would stay under the porch.and Darrell said he was gonna change them in the morning. I was hoping for the better but no. he put some ledges on the hills.Thats for the crazy people to test there manly hood. they have some big ones there.

Finaly got to meet firebug talked to the man on the phone over a year and never meet him. knew what he looked like from all the pics. on the web site. my impression of Firebug is that im gonna make woodsbuggies a house hold name. like monster trucks. Its on the way take a chair and wait. end of the second day.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:49 pm 
WB Videographer

Yep, WildWillie sure is an entertaining singer and hillblaster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5wGMaUMXUQ

Board index » Blogs » Instigators Place