It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 am

Board index » General » Birthdays, Holidays and Newcomers Welcomes

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: newcomer from ky
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:07 am 

wanted to say what up to everybody, name is nick, im from northern ky, i came out to wheeler park this weekend and watched you guys tear some hills up, it was my first experience with buggys, and well im hooked, of course it didnt help that pipedope let me drive his buggy back to camp and made me climb a couple hills while he played around on my banshee, and if i remember correctly he told me before i fired his buggy up that he would not be held responsible for me getting hooked, and im telling you right now pipedope i hold you fully accountable for the road im fixing to head down, and the demise of my marriage lol :evil:!!!! Cause for sure im going to start a build this winter, going to build a single seat predator buggy with all the fixings, cant wait!!! But overall i appreciate it all, and want to say thank you to all of you guys for a great weekend, and showing me the comraderie, and honor you guys hold, especially with jays buggy, seeing all you guys give back your winnings to help in the build in jays buggy, it was awesome. Well i will be trolling this site for the next couple months sponging in all the knowledge i can so i can get prepped for my buggy build, hope you ready for some long nights in the garage pipedope lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject: Re: newcomer from ky
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:51 am 
BOTM Winner

I tried to worn you lol. Im glad you liked it but theres alot of years and tears in my buggy life went threw alot of junk to figure out that chrome wont get you home. Just keep in mind get a buggy and learn it make it do what you want it to. Get seat time thats what it takes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:57 pm 
BOTM Winner

Welcome aboard. The best advise I can give on building your Buggy is the weakest link is the place you get CHEAP! Buy the best cry the least!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:07 pm 

yea i dont plan on going cheap this will take while prolly most of the winter at least

Board index » General » Birthdays, Holidays and Newcomers Welcomes