It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 am

Board index » General » Birthdays, Holidays and Newcomers Welcomes

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just Climbed In
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:02 am 

Hello All.... I have owned and built a few rails a few years ago and then got into airboating... Well, the fever has STRUCK AGAIN !!! I am wanting to build a street rail to drive on the road. I am sure that I will have several questions ( that have probably already been asked on here ) so please bear with me and be gentile. I have been reading on here and there is alot of knowledge floating around and a bunch of people willing to help....and THAT is what made me join. Ya'll be safe and hope to chat with ya soon.... and YES, hope to make some rides and put some faces with some names...

Ride safe!! :D

Post subject: Re: Just Climbed In
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:44 pm 
WB Contributor

Welcome Rail Nut! Come right in and make yourself at home! 8)

It sounds like you have caught the buggy fever a long time ago :lol: Leave them ol' airboats alone and get you a nice railbuggy to play around in again....

I think you will find that the people on here all know a lot about railbuggies and are a pretty friendly bunch of folks. Be sure and look around so you can see if there is going to be a Woodsbuggy.com ride anywhere within driving distance for you so that you can get out there and meet some of your fellow woodsbuggiers.

If you are going to build you a new buggy, be sure and post the pix in the "Builds" section of the Forum so that everybody can see your progress. If you get stuck and find that you need a little bit of help, whether it is with questions about the actual work, or new ideas on how to make something work, be sure to let everybody know and I am sure you will get the help you need. :mrgreen:

Again, welcome to Woodsbuggy.com! I hope you enjoy the site and the people on here!

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
Thomas Jefferson

Darlene

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:55 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome! You will find a plethera of knowledge here.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:04 pm 

Thanks guys, and I always loved Rails.... My EX-Wife hated them, so I had to get rid of them... BOTH. Now, The new wife is an all around outdoors gal and loves spending time with friends and rides. Will be needing advise, so be prerared... Can build, weld, and fabracate the best of airboats..now gonna put it to the test on the rails !!!! May have some simple (stupid) questions, but I am sure we all started somewhere..

Thanks again and love the forum. You guys are great !!!! :D :D

Board index » General » Birthdays, Holidays and Newcomers Welcomes