All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:45 am 
BOTM Winner

In need of the following JD 2 Bender dies: 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" OD Tubing
Steve
216-695-0733

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 pm 
WB Videographer

Hey Steve, I know your add says your looking for dies only but here is a package deal

http://lexington.craigslist.org/tls/1491154002.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:03 pm 
BOTM Winner

Thanks for the link Mike. I can only use the 1" an 1 1/4 dies. He is asking a lot for what he has.

I recently finished my Hydraulic Bender so I really dont need another one:

http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72 ... %20Bender/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:29 pm 
BOTM winner/Master fabricator

hey steve, your bender is lookin pretty good, why dont you just make your own dies? thats what we did. we made it all in the mill with the rotary table and right angle atatchment, just set it up with the ball mill and crank the rotary table around. if you need to, you can borrow my rotary table and right angle attatchment, and i might even have the right size ball mills, let me know
dave

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:03 am 
BOTM Winner

Why don't you stop over and help me with one of my numerous projects if you have enough time to build awesome stuff the I wish I had time to build :mrgreen: Looks great!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:22 am 
BOTM Winner

Dave, Better yet with all that experience you have how about making them for me lol. I actually have a small rotary table and an angle plate, however they are currently in use on my version of a tubing notcher:

http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72 ... k/Notcher/

afterburnt wrote:
hey steve, your bender is lookin pretty good, why dont you just make your own dies? thats what we did. we made it all in the mill with the rotary table and right angle atatchment, just set it up with the ball mill and crank the rotary table around. if you need to, you can borrow my rotary table and right angle attatchment, and i might even have the right size ball mills, let me know
dave

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:27 am 
BOTM Winner

If I did that then I would not have time to build all of these things LOL! Based on what I ahve seen in your shop you seem to find time to build "Awsome Stuff" too. :mrgreen: The only reason I have the time to build "Awsome Stuff" is because I have an "Awsome Wife" that allows me to do it with little grief. It could be because she enjoys offroading as much as I do. 8)

RaceBugg1098 wrote:
Why don't you stop over and help me with one of my numerous projects if you have enough time to build awesome stuff the I wish I had time to build :mrgreen: Looks great!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:59 pm 
Master fabricator

Steve you have a lathe and you have one of the best machine tool suppliers going right down the street, you have everything you need to make a set of dies. If I had a lathe big enough I would make my own. :idea:

G
A

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:53 am 
BOTM Winner

That is true Mike however the one thing I don't have is your machining ability. :|

MadMike wrote:
Steve you have a lathe and you have one of the best machine tool suppliers going right down the street, you have everything you need to make a set of dies. If I had a lathe big enough I would make my own. :idea:

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Other Things For Sale