It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 pm

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Other Things For Sale

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:49 am 

Hey strangers, I got a nice 1988 Chevy full size conversion van. It has a small 120v electric hookup for camping and the rear bench seat folds down to make a bed. Captain's chairs front and middle. It's a G-20 (3/4 ton) so it can handle pulling a good size buggy trailer but it doesn't have a hitch yet. 350 fuel injected, auto trans, just over 100k miles, super reliable and runs like a top. Last month we did an 11 hour trip one way to Wilmington, NC(went both ways) and had absolutely no problems. Tires are good, new brakes, drive it 80 down the highway and it feels like a cadillac.
I bought the van because we make the trip to NC every year to see my family and I got tired of renting a minivan. I was gonna put a hitch on it and pull my buggy trailer for camping. Now I'm going thru a divorce and it MUST GO. I'm asking $1800 for it. I will consider all offers, I need it gone quick, fast, like in a hurry. This thing is not junk... You won't be disappointed with this old Chevy!! Van is in Bowling Green but I will work with you on meeting up or whatever. I can haul it too. Thanks! -Steve 270-779-0262

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:42 pm 

Just added new pics

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:56 pm 
WB Videographer

i jus sold mine the motor went down,i loved that thing,pulled my buggy everywhere and camped in it,i would love to have it jus short on funds right now,,if anyone buys this thing i took my hitch off mine before i sold it,,mine was a 1994 g-20 should be the same thing

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Other Things For Sale