It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:34 pm

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Other Things For Sale

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm 

harley is a2004, 883, 18,100 milles, with vance and hines exhaust, screamin eagle cdi, k and n style air filter,it gets about 150 miles to a tank of gas its a 3 gallon tank, needs new tire for inspection i bought oil and filter for bike instead of tire money is tight right now asking 4500 obo no low ballers please i dont want to take a beating

05 yfz 450 carbon fiber wheels with gncc tires front 80% rear 30% to 40% full hmf bill balance exhaust full elka suspension front and rear, steering stabilizer aftermarket +2 a-arms with newer bushings installed new front brakes new rear brakes, new rear rotor, new rear caliper rebuild kit installed, new sprocket hub, new renthal sprockets with x-ring chain new shifter, also has fast flexx handle bars with pro bend hand guards also i think it is a +2 houser steering stem and +2 extended swing arm with new lonestar bearing carrier put in all parts i have listed "new" has 3 rides since installed, the motor has hot cams port and polished and flywheel weight has the air filter skin lid and spacer oversize aluminum oil tank, overside aluminum radiator rear resovoir relocator bracket same with chain roller brackets full skid plate aftermarket front and rear bumpers and nurf bars may be something im missing idk though does not have title will do bill of sale asking $4000 obo

03 suzuki ozark 250 2wd itp tires front and rear everything else stock between me and my dad we have put 1200 into just redoing the entire rearend has new battery needs rear brakes front brakes and wheel bearings and rear brake cables was my wifes quad so it was not beat just normal parts wearing has title in my fathers name he bought it new in 03 looking for $1100obo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:01 pm 

Image not real good pics gonna try and get better ones

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Other Things For Sale