It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 pm

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Other Things For Sale

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:04 pm 

selling my 88 suzuki sami heres the list of whats dne to it ... i put a spring over lift which equal out to a 4 inch lift .. i put 41 jeep willy wheels reversed inside out with 6 x 9 x 16 tractor cuts all the way around .. the motor is the 1.3 carburated bored 30 over i put a pace header on it.. msd blaster coil an wire new distibutor cap rotor button new wires spark plug wires ... i put 4 wheel disc brakes all the way around to give it alot of brakeing power for climbing hills she can stop on a dime .. i went ahead an orderd the 6 1/2 to 1 rock crawler transfer case that i bought brand new from low range offroad this is what makes the cats ass on this sami the gear ratio is insane... she will climb an climb to she flips or go all the way to the top lol.. i keep a well taken care of with changing the fluids on every other ride i paid $800 bucks for the kit an it is well worth it belive me it will climb a wall staight up an down ... the body is in very decent shape for a sami its not all rusted out an holes everywhere thats one main thing it has goin for it ... it has all the doors with glass i do not have a top for it u can buy one a low range for 300 bucks an they are well worth it for the night time an rain .. the heat doesnt work but the fan blows out air it needs a heater control valve an u will have heat its like 30 bucks just never put one in i allways rode in the summer ... all the lights work everything gauge wise ... custom front bumper an rear bumper ... l.e.d lights in rear that looks cool at night an l.e.d reverse lights that are bright .. .. if u have any question feel free to call me at 513 967-2741 im located in cincinati ohio 45215 .. my name is Trevor ... im asking $2500 bucks an thats cheap i have over 3500 in it ... need to sell asap .. BGCNTY420@YAHOO.COM... OR WILL TRADE FOR BAJA BUG TITLED MAYBE WOODS ONE DEPENDS ..

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Other Things For Sale