It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:44 pm

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Other Things For Sale

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:25 pm 

Good deal on the highly desireable "JX" model 4x4 Sammy. This has the factory removable hardtop. When I bought it, it had been sitting for several years in a field. I took the gas tank out and drained and cleaned it. New brakes, distributor, spark plugs, spark plug wires and battery. I cut out all the rusted out floorboards and welded new ones in. I also cut out the rusted rear fenders, fender wells and back deck and welded in new patch panels. The whole inside has been sprayed with rubberized bed liner as well as a lot of the underbody, inside the fender wells, and parts of the frame and subframe when I had the floors out. It has good tires and the frame is solid. It runs and you can drive it but the I think there is something wrong with the choke, it bogs a little. I have a rebuild kit but have not gotten around to rebuilding it yet. Clean, clear title. Come and get it for a daily driver or a crawler. It would work great for either one. $2200.00

I cant get pictures to load here.........go to http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/2498166984.html to see pics.
Email me at tverdin@verdin.com for questions or if your interested.

Tim 513-310-6995

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Other Things For Sale