It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:58 am

Board index » Tech and Fab » Parts Fabrication

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:42 pm 

ridenrace6 wrote:
JUNKTRADER wrote:
ridenrace6 wrote:
what type tubing does all or most builders use such as dom, hrew, etc....?

and also i know most main framing is 1 1/2 but is it .120, .090, etc.... wall or what ?

ive heard you can use thinner wall dom and chromoly but that hrew and others should be a little thicker wall and i was just wondering what the consensus is thats best to use because i been thinking about raising the roof on my buggy for a little extra headroom and dont want it to come crashing down around my head in a rollover?

I don't think your buggy is gonna be involved in a rollover... it never leaves the shop.....and if it does leave , it's usually on flat ground :P :lol: :P

i believe yours was sitting in the shop today also :roll:

ain't gonna ride by myself....... ya'll gonna have to turn loose of Tylers nuts and go riding...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:40 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

JUNKTRADER wrote:
ridenrace6 wrote:
JUNKTRADER wrote:
I don't think your buggy is gonna be involved in a rollover... it never leaves the shop.....and if it does leave , it's usually on flat ground :P :lol: :P

i believe yours was sitting in the shop today also :roll:

ain't gonna ride by myself....... ya'll gonna have to turn loose of Tylers nuts and go riding...

im flattered you cant go without me :evil: , but that be holloman thats swinging on tylers nuts and wont go unless tyler goes, as a matter of fact i think tyler has only went 3 or 4 times when i went this whole year and ive been at least a dozen times so i think you need to refigure, and as far as going by yourself (in case you forgot) there is tyler, holloman, rodney, logan, clint, trent, hyde, hulsey, wormy, tool, and heath not to mention bobby, roberts, casey, and the rest of the bruton bunch if you go up there and last i heard that was where yall were planning on going sunday so just let me know next time you wanna go and i'll see if i cant find somebody to go with you :twisted:

Chris

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:13 pm 

ridenrace6 wrote:

im flattered you cant go without me :evil: , but that be holloman thats swinging on tylers nuts and wont go unless tyler goes, as a matter of fact i think tyler has only went 3 or 4 times when i went this whole year and ive been at least a dozen times so i think you need to refigure, and as far as going by yourself (in case you forgot) there is tyler, holloman, rodney, logan, clint, trent, hyde, hulsey, wormy, tool, and heath not to mention bobby, roberts, casey, and the rest of the bruton bunch if you go up there and last i heard that was where yall were planning on going sunday so just let me know next time you wanna go and i'll see if i cant find somebody to go with you :twisted:

an my junk should be running in a couple more weeks. im ready to do some riding. tired of working on it...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:57 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

cmoultrie wrote:
ridenrace6 wrote:

an my junk should be running in a couple more weeks. im ready to do some riding. tired of working on it...

opps my bad :oops:

i forgot about caleb, trey, and tojo so add them to your list also junktrader :twisted: :lol: 8)

Chris

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 pm 

ridenrace6 wrote:
cmoultrie wrote:
ridenrace6 wrote:

you said you were gonna stay home and replumb your popsicle..... you get it done????

Board index » Tech and Fab » Parts Fabrication