It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:44 am

Board index » General » Buggy Builds

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:47 pm 
WB Contributor

steaminmikado wrote:
d.d. this sounds like you need to give mickey mouse a call. mickey mouse, might hook up with passat man d.d. at next weekends comp. he is filled with great ideas to be different and efficient. see you next weekend.

I wanted to do a 4x4 mod with A arms and another Lincoln diff up front NOT turned upside down but I got to thinking that there is never enough weight to make that much of a difference for grip, especially with the weight bouncing and leaping. All that weight immediatly would become dead weight in the air(just my thoughts, it may work great!).If I did it, the Passat has much more weight on the front end because it is a mid engine V6.My favorite thing to ride these days is my DEPENDABLE, CHEAP,($850)1991 S-10 Blazer. The wheel wells are bigger than a Cherokee and does not need a lift kit for 31" Maxis Mudders. It has well over 400K miles on the 4.3 ,automatic ,independent front axles.It rides INCREDIBLY smooth.Power steering ,HEAT ,radio, 4 wheel pwr brakes and WINDSHIELD WIPERS!Ya don't get wet!Hauls lots of cargo and can pull a many a buggy home or out of the woods.Wipe off the tag and hit the interstate. 87 octane gas.Carries fishing poles ,2 coolers and fold out chairs,chain saw, floor jack, chains and straps.No more loading and unloading. Your supplies can stay in it all week til the next ride.They come with an aluminium skid plate under the motor.Even has a cigarette lighter.$850 won't even buy a new VW block .Seats 4 drunks comfortably , 5 if you bolt one to the spare tire rack.If they get too drunk, it has a roof rack.If it's open wind that you like, take a brick to the windshield.My dog loves it!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:55 pm 
WB Contributor

Yo dis Cedric. I likes dat!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:43 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Just wondering, does drinking help make sense of DDs posts :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:35 pm 
BOTM Winner

passat2800 wrote:
steaminmikado wrote:
d.d. this sounds like you need to give mickey mouse a call. mickey mouse, might hook up with passat man d.d. at next weekends comp. he is filled with great ideas to be different and efficient. see you next weekend.

I wanted to do a 4x4 mod with A arms and another Lincoln diff up front NOT turned upside down but I got to thinking that there is never enough weight to make that much of a difference for grip, especially with the weight bouncing and leaping. All that weight immediatly would become dead weight in the air(just my thoughts, it may work great!).If I did it, the Passat has much more weight on the front end because it is a mid engine V6.My favorite thing to ride these days is my DEPENDABLE, CHEAP,($850)1991 S-10 Blazer. The wheel wells are bigger than a Cherokee and does not need a lift kit for 31" Maxis Mudders. It has well over 400K miles on the 4.3 ,automatic ,independent front axles.It rides INCREDIBLY smooth.Power steering ,HEAT ,radio, 4 wheel pwr brakes and WINDSHIELD WIPERS!Ya don't get wet!Hauls lots of cargo and can pull a many a buggy home or out of the woods.Wipe off the tag and hit the interstate. 87 octane gas.Carries fishing poles ,2 coolers and fold out chairs,chain saw, floor jack, chains and straps.No more loading and unloading. Your supplies can stay in it all week til the next ride.They come with an aluminium skid plate under the motor.Even has a cigarette lighter.$850 won't even buy a new VW block .Seats 4 drunks comfortably , 5 if you bolt one to the spare tire rack.If they get too drunk, it has a roof rack.If it's open wind that you like, take a brick to the windshield.My dog loves it!

What happen to being different ? in all your other post you preach about being DIFFERENT and now your riding around in a s10 any Tom ,Dick or Harry can do that!!!! :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:

Board index » General » Buggy Builds