It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:34 am

Board index » General » Buggy Builds

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:20 am 
BOTM Winner

in the next few weeks ill be building a new buggy and doing some thing that i wanted to do with my old buggy and a long the way im going to steal ideas iv got from woods buggy & from working at the buggy shop.iv tore everything down motor ,trans and buggy frame.im hopeing ill have the cash to powder coat it orange if not it will be what is cheep!!!!!!!!il try and post pic's as muchas i canill be spending the next few week cleaning and rebuilding parts but if all gos well ill be ready by the newyears ride and ill straitin out all this cookie cuter bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:18 am 
Global moderator

I Looking forward to your build,,hope I get to follow you,

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:18 pm 

i'll be looking forward to seeing lots of pics willie - everything you build looks awesome dude

I love my country, But i fear my government

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:20 pm 

So whats going on any pics yet :?: :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:16 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

wheres this buggy?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:02 pm 
BOTM Winner

Willie hasn't got his front beam to Chuck yet.

-Dakotah/koko
keep on keepin' on!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:06 pm 

Anything yet???? i wanna see some pics!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:18 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

What not another Predator
kyjr.buggy1 wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:38 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

rockrockets1 wrote:
kyjr.buggy1 wrote:

Willie did NOT have a predator. :x Neither do I, yankee,Koko, Bruce, David H, Wes, Kim, Charlie's new one OR old one, Rhonda, RON, Troy's old buggy, nor Ladybug. RWB is not one, Darrell's new buggy is not one, Marks old buggy was not one, etc,etc,etc.
Predator is a brand. Not a style.

+ Do you call a Kia Amanti an E-series Mercedes just because Kia copied their looks???? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:58 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Quote:
Willie did NOT have a predator. :x Neither do I, yankee,Koko, Bruce, David H, Wes, Kim, Charlie's new one OR old one, Rhonda, RON, Troy's old buggy, nor Ladybug. RWB is not one, Darrell's new buggy is not one, Marks old buggy was not one, etc,etc,etc.

+ Do you call a Kia Amanti an E-series Mercedes just because Kia copied their looks???? :lol:

so yalls would be the Kia and the predator is the Mercedes :D :D

I DO NOT FREE BASE COCAINE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:11 am 
Global moderator

rockrockets1 wrote:
kyjr.buggy1 wrote:

not sure what you mean Rock,,is this a question?

Predator is a fine buggy and one of our best Sponsors. Predator has donated as much or more to our Hill Climbs as anyone and they are some super fine people. Chuck is a great sponsor as well and builds very good equipment too. I would be very proud to have a buggy frame from either one. If one is a Mercedes then the other is a Cadillac,,,or Bentley ,,,or Lambo,,,,or,,, Beamer,,etc.

What ever Willie is up to has got to be interesting,,he is one of the hardest hitters out there,,,and one of the finest people one can ride with,,,he is another one of my heros.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 am 
BOTM Winner

Larry why do u think so bad of predator buggies i think they are 1 of the best frames out there. If you remember a predator buggy finished pretty good last year with lesser equipment. I JUST THINK YOU NEED TO STOP BASHING THEM SUPER NICE PPL.

kybuggy1 wrote:
rockrockets1 wrote:
kyjr.buggy1 wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:43 am 
Global moderator

any way, the only bad buggy is the one that don't show up :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:18 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Dad gum Larry you need to get a long ass pair of pliers and get that thorn out of your ass. I thought his was a predator. Sorry for calling you a bad name ,,,,O never mind I did'nt.
As far as Willie I think he is a fine feller. I also thought his buggy was a fine ride.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:23 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

I know it's a brand name. Larry you have a bad habit of talking to folks like they are a dumb ass. Not all of us can be Road Scholar Body man like you the rest of us just get by
kybuggy1 wrote:
rockrockets1 wrote:
kyjr.buggy1 wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:07 pm 
WB Contributor

jesse wrote:
Quote:

damn jesse ,
you sound like somebody with a real buggy , i'll give you the shadow of a doubt , on following my ol' wore out
" KIA " anywhere in fultondale , " bring it on " out there with that lil purple peter eater son hahahhhahhaahahh aaa!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
please get real !! :roll: :roll: :roll:
i'll be waiten on you & the hairy mann , ya'll always running that suck & hidin behind the real folks !! ( tag team this ) big boys !!!
ya'll the cheer leaders at the bottom of the hills , ( or at the topp ) well,anything convenient for the spectaters , by the way ya'll know a good hot dog stand ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll: :roll: every time i've been there i've not seen one , but ya'll always been full of ( oh that could be this shit ) !! :evil: :evil: :evil:
i'm here & i aint gonna go away !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
how bout a king of fultondale contest for ( conventionial buggys ) i'll bring the crowd & you bring those raggily ass two seaters , that will prove who's who's in this game !!

THE DATE WILL BE SET
THIS WILL INVOLVE A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM SEVERAL STATES , DONT PANIC IF IT TAKES A WHILE TO GET IT TOGEATHER , JUST BE PROUD YOU COULD WITNESS SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITHOUT HAVIN TO TRAVEL TO ANOTHER STATE !!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:04 am 
WB Contributor

ron you my hero!!! :mrgreen:
i didnt see anything wrong with rocks post :shock: hell i love predator frames and pipedope proves they will outclimb most :wink:
larry i think alot of you but maybe you should quit wearing that chip on your sholder :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 am 
WB Contributor

Wow. I think I just got wood, cant wait for that event. I say lil hulk, stair step(the hill to the left of 5 jump,grassie, up the middle of slick rock, and grand finalley MT BUZBY. Man im excited. :lol: :D :lol: 8) :shock: :idea: :lol: :) :D 8)

Last edited by kevin f on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:53 am 
WB Contributor

RON wrote:
jesse wrote:
Quote:

damn jesse ,
you sound like somebody with a real buggy , i'll give you the shadow of a doubt , on following my ol' wore out
" KIA " anywhere in fultondale , " bring it on " out there with that lil purple peter eater son hahahhhahhaahahh aaa!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
i'll be waiten on you & the hairy mann , ya'll always running that suck & hidin behind the real folks !! ( tag team this ) big boys !!!
ya'll the cheer leaders at the bottom of the hills , ( or at the topp ) well,anything convenient for the spectaters , by the way ya'll know a good hot dog stand ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll: :roll: every time i've been there i've not seen one , but ya'll always been full of ( oh that could be this shit ) !! :evil: :evil: :evil:
how bout a king of fultondale contest for ( conventionial buggys ) i'll bring the crowd & you bring those raggily ass two seaters , that will prove who's who's in this game !!

THE DATE WILL BE SET
THIS WILL INVOLVE A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM SEVERAL STATES , DONT PANIC IF IT TAKES A WHILE TO GET IT TOGEATHER , JUST BE PROUD YOU COULD WITNESS SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITHOUT HAVIN TO TRAVEL TO ANOTHER STATE !!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

i swear lmfao i just read it again and liked it even better the second time :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:04 am 
WB Contributor

kevin f wrote:
Wow. I guess i gunna have to stir the dirt on top of the bad shit out there again. :lol: :lol: :shock: As i can recall last time I actually climbed any the one single seater flipped real bad and the other one looked like a drunk gymnast :lol: :oops: :lol: The only hill ive been out climbed on out there is the hill coming out of windy, hell I almost climbed it on my rhino. :) I dont remember anyone getting as far as i did up the bad side, at least I did get far enough to get straped out. Who cares who can climb what. Why does everything have to be such a competition, hell lets just go ride and have a good time. I know damn good and well what will happen if we have a king of fultondale comp. Everyone that enters it will go home with everything they have destroyed. Thats why ive laid off mine some. Hell working 2 days a week i cant afford to break it. Sorry willie for stealing your build thread. I just had to speak up on that. :lol: :lol:

competition is why we ride! in the end i agree who cares, but its still why we spend count less hours in the garage :wink: i have a station wagon :wink: im building one that i think just might compete with any :shock: doesnt really matter, but ill point my station wagon at any hill you point yours at :wink: ive spent lots of time upside down :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:17 am 
WB Contributor

bmoore wrote:
kevin f wrote:
Wow. I guess i gunna have to stir the dirt on top of the bad shit out there again. :lol: :lol: :shock: As i can recall last time I actually climbed any the one single seater flipped real bad and the other one looked like a drunk gymnast :lol: :oops: :lol: The only hill ive been out climbed on out there is the hill coming out of windy, hell I almost climbed it on my rhino. :) I dont remember anyone getting as far as i did up the bad side, at least I did get far enough to get straped out. Who cares who can climb what. Why does everything have to be such a competition, hell lets just go ride and have a good time. I know damn good and well what will happen if we have a king of fultondale comp. Everyone that enters it will go home with everything they have destroyed. Thats why ive laid off mine some. Hell working 2 days a week i cant afford to break it. Sorry willie for stealing your build thread. I just had to speak up on that. :lol: :lol:

competition is why we ride! in the end i agree who cares, but its still why we spend count less hours in the garage :wink: i have a station wagon :wink: im building one that i think just might compete with any :shock: doesnt really matter, but ill point my station wagon at any hill you point yours at :wink: ive spent lots of time upside down :mrgreen:

Ive been diong these comps sinse they started at Morris Mountain. I guess I just got burned out on them. I just enjoy doing what we do and trash talk and smack talking dont go over good with some people. I put that post on here because I thought he was refering to me in there. But after reading it and thinking about it for a minute I realized who he was refering to. No offense Ron but that was not meant to be offensive, shoot I kind of think its funny. Ron your right to about how many people would enter. I only no of about 6 or 7 that would. I think like DD said we need to focus on opening up places 2 ride before the summer before it grows up to bad again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:31 am 
WB Contributor

Oh and by the way, sorry willie for stealing your thread. I saw soom pics of ur build on face book. I saw what you could do in your old one so its proven to work. Keep posting pics.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:33 am 
WB Contributor

kevin f wrote:
bmoore wrote:
kevin f wrote:

Ive been diong these comps sinse they started at Morris Mountain. I guess I just got burned out on them. I just enjoy doing what we do and trash talk and smack talking dont go over good with some people. I put that post on here because I thought he was refering to me in there. But after reading it and thinking about it for a minute I realized who he was refering to. No offense Ron but that was not meant to be offensive, shoot I kind of think its funny. Ron your right to about how many people would enter. I only no of about 6 or 7 that would. I think like DD said we need to focus on opening up places 2 ride before the summer before it grows up to bad again.

i also meant no dis respect kevin!!! and i think ron placed a direct call out :wink:(and it wasnt you) i just want to ride, and i wont climb half of what you guys do! but ill hit em just the same and dont mind backing down or rollin cause i tried em :wink: neil can vouch for that :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:38 am 
WB Contributor

I hear ya bmoore, its all in fun. If we cant have fun why do it. Come on willie get your buggy built I need someone to follow. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:35 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Quote:
damn jesse ,

your on ron im rdy for this summer ima smack you around all over fultondale :twisted: :twisted: and i will show you where them hotdog stands are you will need one after the whoopin i put on you all day :wink: :wink:

but this king of fultondale sounds like a great idea im in and i se a bunch of broken parts by the end of this for everyone :lol:

I DO NOT FREE BASE COCAINE

Board index » General » Buggy Builds