Board index » General » Buggy Builds

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:21 pm 
BOTM Winner

Amen Brother....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:12 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

kevin f wrote:
Who cares who has what and how good they can drive. Go ride, climb, jump, flip, mud bogg, what ever you do and stop bashing on each others stuff. I have prolly the oldest and heaviest peice of shit in alabama and can still put those bad ass single seaters on the trailer down here, but do I bash them because they cant keep up or do something I can. NO I try to help and give advice. I like to see everybody do good and enjoy their self. Me and Tool prolly give each other a hard time about who can outdo whobut in the end we laugh about it. So I say lets ride and enjoy ourselves and stop bashing eachother.

After re-reading the whole thread, I think he is DDs son?? Just realized it.... a yung un I reckon. I am done with it.
Have fun buggying harry89, whatever type of buggy you like!!
(Dont discredit a certain type buggy, though, until ya seen every last one of them. :wink: )

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:53 am 
BOTM Winner

I'll 2nd that.

-Dakotah/koko
keep on keepin' on!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:39 pm 
WB Contributor

Yall are all exactly rite. What has happened is my son and others walk up and see me beating on my crazy creations with my exploding knees, busted ankles, bad back and eyes burnt from welding, lungs full of crud which makes my heart hurt, purple smashed finger nails, and they ask why don't I go with what is proven.And I tell em I'm only on this planet for a few minutes and I have so many experiments I want to do. Some go and some blow.But I "have" to tell them, "Yes, I can wave the majic wand and order some ready built parts and bolt them together,and scratch off, but I'm more of a builder than a driver these days". I told my son Harry89 to go back and delete all that he wrote and to respect others. Years ago," I "could not weld two pieces of pipe together.He's just proud of his dad,so cut him some slack, please.Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:54 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

DD you know we have no problem with Austin :lol: We always feed him when we find him in the woods :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:56 pm 

Great job can't wait to see it in action.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:18 am 
Global moderator

Lot of proud sons in this buggy stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:17 pm 

Now that is a proper mad-max style motor, love it :lol:

And Harry, if you find me a catalogue where I can buy all the bits and just bolt our buggy together, please post it through, because you'll save me thousands of hours of labour....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:01 pm 
WB Contributor

revisiting old pics.What else is on here tonite? look at page 1 block 1,2 and 3.It had a terrible knock to the chains and came to find out it was just a weld bead too fat hitting some metal.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:57 pm 
WB Contributor

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:49 pm 
BOTM Winner

Bump! He builds some wild machines. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:05 pm 
WB Contributor

Thanks. those were some great days and great machines. I built things to help people IF they wanted to try something different. But I am exhausted from helping people sometimes. For 15years, I have a 5 bed room 2nd house that I used to help the poor without jobs have a roof and I lost 10's of $K's as they trashed it and and/or not pay rent. I helped some with transmissions and now they want to milk me with $15k plus lawsuits. I have pulled dead trucks and buggies out of holes for strangers for over 20 years and have busted countless vehicles with not even a "Man I Hatat".Cut many miles of roads and hillclimbs. Enjoyed giving away beer. I've been dog cussed standing on the same hillclimb that I cut. Crawled thru broken glass for people that get the same size high "taking", that I get "giving". I ran over my own beloved wife 3 weeks ago while she was making a Passat vid for woodsbuggy and her arm has 6 pins sticking out of her cast (but that was my fault). A nice guy gets pissed on as he walks down his path (by some). A bad ass has an easy path because everyone is afraid to cross his. Tomorrow I'll be out at Leeds riding with the best group I've ever known. You always have friends when your cooler lid flies open. lol They say, "DD, We are behind you where ever you go". :lol:

Board index » General » Buggy Builds