It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BIG NEWS.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:48 pm 
I was told today that one of the baddest Chaindrives ever is going to be at the hill climb and enter. come see the show.

Post subject: Re: BIG NEWS.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:02 pm 
Global moderator

bruce 1 wrote:
I was told today that one of the baddest Chaindrives ever is going to be at the hill climb and enter. come see the show.

Is it a single seater?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:04 pm 

COOOOL!!!! I would love to see a real live chaindrive... never seen one myself :) :) :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:56 pm 

I know who it is...... and your right it is a sweet ride.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:45 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

bruce 1 wrote:

please do tell,dont just throw out a comment like this and not tell who it is. :roll: .chad :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:52 pm 
I hear tell that 2 BIG BAD CDs. will be there . Heck yea it will be on like DONKEY KONG, best hill climb ever!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:02 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Bruce don't be telling lie's to try to get your attendance up. As far as the "CHAIN GANG" we wouldn't be showing up at your and firebugs events :!: :!: So don't try to sell your event on any ANY of us showing up. It's yalls show yall can run it in the ground together ,We wont be part :!:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:11 pm 

hell you dont have to enter,just go there and show them how its done.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:41 pm 
rockrockets1 wrote:
Bruce don't be telling lie's to try to get your attendance up. As far as the "CHAIN GANG" we wouldn't be showing up at your and firebugs events :!: :!: So don't try to sell your event on any ANY of us showing up. It's yalls show yall can run it in the ground together ,We wont be part :!:

FYI we had three chain gang members here today. This was the largest hill climb event ever!!! More buggys enter this hill climb than ever before. SO GET YOU SOME ROCKO!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:01 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

name them :?:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:23 pm 
Global moderator

rockrockets1 wrote:

I hate you feel that way. That kinda talk does not promote Woodsbuggy.com and it's events. We should not allow our own members to bash official Woodsbuggy.com events. Consider this an open forum warning. If you bash this site, it's members or it's events again, you will lose posting privileges. Enough is enough. thank you,,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:21 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Firebug you and your buddy bruce don't use our names ,buggy names or anything else of ours to promote your event and I wont say anything else about it .Are you gonna tell me bruce did not do that to try to draw a crowd at your event .And your next post was "is it a single seater" knowing good and well the only single seater CD is Mr Burns and he show ain't comming to your event .And you can call it what you like but this is your event .I am not bashing anyone so do what you got to do.The members know what your doing ,it's like our gov we know just don't know what to do about it just yet.

Last edited by rockrockets1 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:27 pm 
Global moderator

rockrockets1 wrote:
Firebug you and your buddy bruce don't use our names ,buggy names or anything else of ours to promote your event and I wont say anything else about it .Are you gonna tell me bruce did not do that to try to draw a crowd at your event .And you can call it what you like but this is your event .I am not bashing anyone so do what you got to do.

:? You got a deal Mr."1 Hidden" :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:38 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

i did not go for a chaindrive or watercooled i went to support the site besides i dont think a big buggy could have made all the turns. rock i would have loved to had you and kbaby show up i miss you guys

Jesus loves me, but everyone else thinks im an asshole.

Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:51 pm 
BOTM Winner

rockrockets1 wrote:
Firebug you and your buddy bruce don't use our names ,buggy names or anything else of ours to promote your event and I wont say anything else about it .Are you gonna tell me bruce did not do that to try to draw a crowd at your event .And your next post was "is it a single seater" knowing good and well the only single seater CD is Mr Burns and he show ain't comming to your event .And you can call it what you like but this is your event .I am not bashing anyone so do what you got to do.The members know what your doing ,it's like our gov we know just don't know what to do about it just yet.

Rock, you're wrong, there is another single seater chaindrive out there and that is "WBSouth" he's got a chaindrive V-6 single seater that looks just like Hollywood's single seater, just because they said "Chaindrive" does not mean that it is a buggy just like yours or Curt's, but WBSouth got chains on his to drive his wheels too :mrgreen: I think you need to take a chill pill and relax, everytime something good comes out on here, you get on here and try to shoot us to the ground because something went the way you don't want it to, if you want to show them what a real "chaindrive" is made of, bring yourself down to D&K this fall at the championship and show them what you got, if not, you don't need to get on here tell us that the Chaindrive is the only way to go. I am not mad at you, I am just sick and tired of you getting on here and making a big deal out of stuff that is not a big deal at all, this site is to help promote the Woodsbuggy sports, not a personal pissing contest because of some disagreement you have with others. Sorry if I made you mad at me, but I just have to step in and say something about all of this, Thanks, Chad 8)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:52 pm 
Global moderator

rockrockets1 wrote:

Wrong again,,,there was a single seater Chain drive buggy there,,,, and it tied for best of show with a rollover. And if the members want me off I will do what is best for this site and it's events. And if these were my events don't you think I would charge a fee ? As I said before ,,every cent goes to the competitors. Tshirt sales go to buy supplys and equipment. Plus again nearly every competitor donated their reimbursement to a worthy cause. If you think that is something to be ashamed of you are demented.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:06 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

marty keep up the good work he works very hard to put this together

Jesus loves me, but everyone else thinks im an asshole.

Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:11 pm 
BOTM Winner

purplerail wrote:
marty keep up the good work he works very hard to put this together

x2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:39 pm 
rockrockets1 wrote:

No where in the post did I say you or Curt was coming. I said 2 BIG BAD CDS WERE COMING. AND 3 CAME!!!! AS FAR AS I KNOW THE ONES THAT WERE THERE ARE THE BADDEST IN THE LAND! They had the Balls to come enter!!

It is not My event or Firebuggys, Rock...... it is yours!!!! It is everyone that is a member of Woodsbuggy.com. It is OUR events.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:41 pm 
BOTM Winner

bruce 1 wrote:
rockrockets1 wrote:

No where in the post did I say you or Curt was coming. I said 2 BIG BAD CDS WERE COMING. AND 3 CAME!!!! AS FAR AS I KNOW THE ONES THAT WERE THERE ARE THE BADDEST IN THE LAND! They had the Balls to come enter!!

It is not My event or Firebuggys, Rock...... it is yours!!!! It is everyone that is a member of Woodsbuggy.com. It is OUR events.

:twisted: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:16 pm 
Even BIGGER news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the best hill climb yet. Woodsbuggy.com did great!!!!!! 40 buggys entered. Thank you Rock-O for helping us make it the best one ever.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:53 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Firebug you need to call off your dog.Like I said we wont nothing from you or him .I am only on here to say don't be trying to sell your event by trying to make it sound like we are coming to your event .I hope all your events are good,I am happy for you.Like I said leave us out that's all

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:13 pm 
Global moderator

rockrockets1 wrote:
Firebug you need to call off your dog.Like I said we wont nothing from you or him .I am only on here to say don't be trying to sell your event by trying to make it sound like we are coming to your event .I hope all your events are good,I am happy for you.Like I said leave us out that's all

You need to set the example by ceasing with the insults at your anti-woodsbuggy site.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:46 pm 

am glad all chain drive owners arent cry babys

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:26 pm 

rockrockets1 wrote:

oh don't worry, im sure the woodsbuggy.com events will manage without you at their events. :lol:

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk