It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 pm

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: BIG NEWS.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:48 pm 

rockrockets1 wrote:
I am only on here to say don't be trying to sell your event by trying to make it sound like we are coming to your event .I hope all your events are good,I am happy for you.Like I said leave us out that's all

Man you've got a ego that just won't quit. Since you interjected yourself in this subject, I'm going to interject myself. No one put you in it, but you yourself. Assuming things can be dangerous and at times very embarrassing. :oops: I hardly think that you or whoever "us" is, has the market cornered on chain drives. Believe it or not there are others out there, nice ones. :roll: No one was talking about you or "us", so don't flatter yourself. Since not everyone knows who you and "us" are, I hardly think all those people came in anticipation of you or "us" showing up. Get over yourself, you're not as world famous as you think. Gee Whiz.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:06 pm 
rockrockets1 wrote:
Firebug you need to call off your dog.Like I said we wont nothing from you or him .I am only on here to say don't be trying to sell your event by trying to make it sound like we are coming to your event .I hope all your events are good,I am happy for you.Like I said leave us out that's all

Can you not read Rock-O????????????? Where did I post that we were coming????? I said and I Quote

bruce 1 wrote:
I hear tell that 2 BIG BAD CDs. will be there . Heck yea it will be on like DONKEY KONG, best hill climb ever!!!!!

Us or We or Rock was never mentioned. Why do you not get your 1 friend to read the post to you so you will understand it. As far as I know the 2 of the baddest members of the chaingang was there. and they are both great guys.

Here you go Rock-O

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:24 pm 

railridernky wrote:
rockrockets1 wrote:
I am only on here to say don't be trying to sell your event by trying to make it sound like we are coming to your event .I hope all your events are good,I am happy for you.Like I said leave us out that's all

Man you've got a ego that just won't quit. Since you interjected yourself in this subject, I'm going to interject myself. No one put you in it, but you yourself. Assuming things can be dangerous and at times very embarrassing. :oops: I hardly think that you or whoever "us" is, has the market cornered on chain drives. Believe it or not there are others out there, nice ones. :roll: No one was talking about you or "us", so don't flatter yourself. Since not everyone knows who you and "us" are, I hardly think all those people came in anticipation of you or "us" showing up. Get over yourself, you're not as world famous as you think. Gee Whiz.

X2 :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:50 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

railridernky wrote:
rockrockets1 wrote:

Couldnt of said it any better, Kathy!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:52 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Was wandering how long it would take .....Boy the scenery never changes for you does it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:02 am 
rockrockets1 wrote:
Was wandering how long it would take .....Boy the scenery never changes for you does it

Man the scenery has been changing a lot here lately. We have been busy as bees, putting in different landscapes every week. And they all look different. SO yes the scenery is changing for me every day, why do you ask? You thinking about planting some bushes at your house?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:34 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Weren'T talking to you

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:26 pm 
rockrockets1 wrote:
Weren'T talking to you

I am blond and I am confused, do tell. :?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:53 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

bluebuggy wrote:
railridernky wrote:
rockrockets1 wrote:

X2 :lol: :lol:

X3 Very Well Said....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:54 pm 
WB Contributor

x4 go away

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:31 pm 

Don't go away mad. Just go away!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:15 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Until now I have not been posting here lately .A friend called me and told me about Bruce's post . And for every one of you that don't seem to agree with me there are at least one that does .The guys don't want to get bashed on here like yall seem to want to do me.So believe what you want .I bet your all democrats

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:30 pm 
Global moderator

so half of us democrats agree with you and half dont and we are all democrats and you hate democrats equally whether they agree with you or not :? and you can read all my post but I can only read half of yours. but you love woodsbuggy as much as the anti-woodsbuggy or at least you post on it at least half as much. :?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:22 pm 
Hill Climber

I have been to a couple hillclimbs and I really dont remember to many chaindrives doing worth a crap. They are big and bulky and get stuck between trees. To my memory the only one that I have seen do well was ncbuggy and firebug.
Having a hillclimb without chaindrives is sorta like going hunting without a curling iron.

D. Marks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:29 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Well I have been to two .Wilborns and Curts. At Wilborns Out of a field full of conventional buggy's there were 3 CD we did ok considering it was Wades first ride .He had just that day put it together .And mine froze up .And Jeff was just I don't know wandering around {his hart wasn't in it] But we did OK. Then at Curt's Hill climb Wade would have won if he had not broke off a tire Just like the winner but did not have time to fix it ,and I think out of a freaking field of conventional buggies Karen done OK too beine the only other CD there in competition. And firebug DNF. So explain it again

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:35 pm 
BOTM Winner

rockrockets1 wrote:
Well I have been to two .Wilborns and Curts. At Wilborns Out of a field full of conventional buggy's there were 3 CD we did ok considering it was Wades first ride .He had just that day put it together .And mine froze up .And Jeff was just I don't know wandering around {his hart wasn't in it] But we did OK. Then at Curt's Hill climb Wade would have won if he had not broke off a tire Just like the winner but did not have time to fix it ,and I think out of a freaking field of conventional buggies Karen done OK too beine the only other CD there in competition. And firebug DNF. So explain it again

Who cares :roll: :roll: That's my explaination :lol: :lol: I may have not done so well this past hillclimb, but I can always get better by learning from the one to the next, remember what I said earlier Rock, not all Chaindrives are the top of the world, they are very nice, just not my type out there for what I like to do. If I want to climb a wall 250 feet high and its a straight line, I would have one with a big V-8, its just not the type of riding that I want to get into.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:23 pm 

rockrockets1 wrote:

Rock,Rock,Rock, come on dude,dont let this stuff get to you.Ive never met you so im not going to say anything about somebody i dont know but it seems like you let this stuff get over on you to easy.just smile and ride on,you would be a lot happier.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:07 pm 
Hill Climber

I think I explained it. Not sure why it would upset you so bad that bruce said a chain drive may show up. I have seen other chaindrives out there. I don't see that he was hinting that you may show up. Now if he would have said some guy was showing up in a chain drive wearing a hood, I would have thought of you.
Don't say that Bruce.

D. Marks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 pm 
D. Marks wrote:
I think I explained it. Not sure why it would upset you so bad that bruce said a chain drive may show up. I have seen other chaindrives out there. I don't see that he was hinting that you may show up. Now if he would have said some guy was showing up in a chain drive wearing a hood, I would have thought of you.
Don't say that Bruce.

D. Marks

You still a NUT Dean. Glad your back.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:05 pm 

10 dash 4 lol :lol: :D :D

A day spent with friends is always a day well spent!

Just because your mouth has the ability to open, doesn't mean you should let it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:46 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

This still amazes me none of this bunch are on here anymore.They were going to change the buggy riding world now where are they all now?Firebug is probably campaigning for Bernie Sanders .And that Drunk down in drybranch is probably passed out some where.We rode for 25 plus years and all on the sudden the fly by night bunch came along with all the regulations and bull shit and just like every other Democrap I ever met they ruin things then head off for more shit to mess up.Well I say o well

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:09 am 

It will come back around.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:59 pm 

Oh well, looks like after almost 6 years to the day that scab ain't healed over. At least someone's posting.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:16 pm 

And after 6 years it's still funny as hell.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:03 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Bmore instigator,The list goes on and on .People that never even met us piping in to say something they knew Less than nothing about.When we rode we would have to sneak in to get away from the crowd they would be so many we could not even ride.Thats why Bruce said what he did about the CD coming.He knew it would generate a crowd of people for there event.The last thing they wanted was for us to show but they wanted the people.But my question is still the same WHERE ARE THEY NOW?Off some where kissing some one elses ass and imposing there will just like this bunch we got it the white house now.Wander if Firebug is still loving this POS POTUS he voted for .

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk