It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:04 am

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:44 pm 
Global moderator

I could use the schooling but keep your drill in your pocket. I don't want your tool any where near my exhaust port.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:51 am 

firebug, I will bring the girls to cheer for all the watercooled motors .Buggynutz, if Wild willy or Dug is giving the lessons your not going to make it to the top your going to be on your top. I also heard that drilling the valves doesn't work quiet as well as drilling holes in the piston this helps to make more crank case pressure there for ,helping to push the outher pistons up from the bottom side.try to keep this racing tip on a DL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:59 am 

LETS SEE WHO GETS THE COOLEST PICS D&K OR WILBORNS. yaw all have a safe long weekend and keep the rubber side down DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA . LOOK FOR NEXT WEEKS THEAM OR THREAD BRAGGING RIGHTS :twisted: :?: :twisted: :?: :twisted: :?: :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:22 am 
Global moderator

Cheezdrive hill moments before Wildpint forgot to keep rubber side down 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:15 am 

I think the "cat has got someones tounge"!!!!!!!!! Where are the post from those big bugs now?!?!?!?!?......................................... Way to go Mark you just made this group of "little buggies" very proud. I guess a man doesnt need a chaindrive after all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:47 am 
Then why did you not win??? :?: :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:35 pm 

I had the understanding that the winner got a $1000....."Thats right $1000 dollars will be paid to the winner of the hill climb compitition at Wilborn Outdoors off road park Labor day weekend,so if you think you got what it takes or just want to watch some great hill climbing come and join us all weekend"......... I may have read it wrong but I was pretty sure it said the "WINNER would get a $1000" and pretty sure a little buggy did it :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:29 pm 

You hit the nail on the head. Nothing else needs to be said. By the way, what happened to you this weekend. We thought you would be at D & K.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:02 pm 

Looks like another rainbow coalitioner. Like Curt said: He didn't win the race. But he did win the hill climb afterwards that could have paid $1000.00 if someone hadn't chickened out after stating to 100 people they could climb it if someone else did first. Then Mark got mad because he was called out on a real hill. My hats off to Kevin F for trying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:39 pm 

I would be careful about using the words (rainbow coalition) if jesse(I got my hand out) jackson sees that he may come and try to extort some money from you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:12 pm 

You know my wife had the videocamera on the whole weekend, 240 min worth. I've got to do a ton of cuting and editing.I was called and ask not to post some of the video and out of respect it will not be posted unless the person denies it or calls me out. SOME PEOPLE NEED TO TELL THE TRUTH OR GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE THEY POST ESPECIALLY IF THEY WEREN'T THERE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:31 am 

I was there. We stopped for lunch and You guys went by us we were gonna fall in but Daves bug wasnt running real well and he didnt think it would make it back up the hill. so we just hit the gravel road and went back to the truck. That place is awsome. I will be down there the next time it is open. I just had to use "crayon's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:26 am 

Well sorry I didn't get to meet you or maybe I have and just don't realize it. Maybe we can ride some next time. Glad you got to come.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk