It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:40 am

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:28 pm 
Global moderator

Let me fist say how proud I am of the Stony Event. It is deemed a complete success. We are invited back by the park for at least an annual event. I know there were some issues to deal with. We are going through a learning curve. I dropped the ball a time or two but I promise to do better. The park is also working with us to resolve some confusion. I want to thank those present at the event for their self control,,,well most of them :roll: . I also want to thank all our sponsors, we couldn't do this without them. Thanks to nearly all the competitors for donating their entire reimbursement to the Jay2cool fund. We raised nearly $500 for his worthy cause.

Now, Let me admit that I was a little overwhelmed at the workload to do an event, we had a ton of volunteers, for those volunteers that would be interested in joining the committee, if you will send me a PM and work an event we will consider your application. We will only accept a few as the committee is fairly large already but we could use a couple more. You must be willing to do as many events as possible and work hard. This is not an invitation to change rules this year but to help enforce those in place., Thanks,,Marty

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk