It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:10 pm

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dixie Dune Buggys
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:11 pm 

Just wanted to let everybody know who we are, we are a bunch of buggy riders from Alabama that has started an Alabama chapter of WOODSBUGGY.COM,we are very proud to be a part of woodsbuggy.com and look forward to supporting this website as well as the great sport of woodsbuggys.There were several of us at D&K memorial day,and we are are looking forward to riding with all of the woodsbuggy community again in the near future.We are closing in on 40 members strong and we are gonna be working with and supporting Wilborn Outdoors off road park,these guys have a great park and are continiuing to improve the park for everybody to enjoy.So I want to invite everybody to come on down to our LaborDay event its gonna be a blast,I also want to thank Dean for letting us be part of woodsbuggy.com and for such an awsome web site devoted to buggys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:12 pm 

This is for all the members,we are planning on riding at wilborns sat.7-28-07 I know some members are going up on friday and camping,we would like to meet at the pavilion about 12:00 noon to have a meeting and to talk with Leroy about our club and how we can best support the park with the big labor day ride coming up,we will also be passing out the new t-shirts,so if you ordered some or would like to place an order please see Steve Blackwell Thanks David (aka sharpshooter) :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:14 pm 

shooter this is josh and me and richard will be there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:51 pm 

:lol: me and pops will be there and were bringing a snatch block this time :eek: We hope every new member from Dixie Dunebuggys will be there to support the new club :P THANKS TONY K

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:10 pm 

We look forward to meeting you Saturday if you are able to come. THANKS DIXIE DUNEBUGGY'S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:18 pm 

ill be there friday afternoon ready to ride to break my new motor in bobby b :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:46 pm 

Just a reminder about the meeting sat 7-28-07 at wilborns offroad park,we will meet at 12:00 noon at the pavillion.we are into the mid 40s on members so lets all try and be there for our first meeting,the t-shirts and stickers look great thanks David

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:03 pm 

We will be giving away some door prizes donated by Mitchells service center at the meeting on sat., Mitchell has agreed to meet or beat any advertised price on parts for club members call 205-752-0962 or 1-866-752-0962 for more details.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:07 pm 

we would like to thank david (sharpshooter) for the job he did at our first meeting with leadership like this we will become a strong club

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk