It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 am

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:37 pm 

on july 21st windrock {coalcreekohv} needs your help !!! we need to place rocks in the creekcrossings , build bridges , etc. TDEC has came down hard on us , the atv club needs all our support to get the trails up to TDEC standards. if we dont do our share of the work , the trails could become atv only . so lets show them we are willing to to do our share to keep the trails open to us. if you cant make it this time , the 3rd sat. of each month is workday and we realy need your help !!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS LADYBUG
T.O.R.C. president

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:28 pm 
Site Admin

I would love to help but the drive from Pa. is a little too long for me. How come they will only stop buggys from riding there? The atv's cause just as much damage to mother earth as a buggy does compared to a 1 to 1 ratio. But, there is usually an 8 to 1 ratio where I ride. And we all know that 8 quads can do a hell of a lot more damage than 1 buggy can. So in actuality they should threaten to shut down the atvs also. They should be helping, hell, everyone who rides there should step up to the plate and help whether they ride buggys, quads, bikes or 4 wheelers. I know each catagory has their differences and don't like eachother in the woods, but reguardless WE ARE IN THE WOODS enjoying riding our buggys or quads or bikes or 4 wheelers. THAT IS OFFROADING!!! So put aside those differences, UNITE and help eachother keep your place of riding open to everything on wheels!

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk