It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:16 am

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wellsville June 23rd
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:08 pm 
Hill Climber

Man I had a blast.First thing I want to mention is that Bert is the newest member of the Rollover Club. Lets all make Bert feel welcome. Once again I didn't take as many pics as I should have. I saw alot being taken hopefully more will end up here.
Last night was the first time I ever rode at night. That was fun. From now on when I go to Wellsville I am staying and riding all night. We got in at 3:15 an I enjoyed every minute of it.
Heres a few pics I took.
First is a pic of Plumberbill's Buggy, VERY nice by the way. He is stuck in a deep trench.
The next is Odyknuck. He was folowing Bill and had to slide into the same trench to avoid hitting him.
This is my bro's buggy. It may be real long and low, but it has a Shadetree stroker in it and he was climbing some hills.
ImageImage
This is a pic of Bill (left) and my brother Darek. Bill is Dave Hix's brother in law. I think Bill had fun yesterday and will soon own a buggy.
This is Nathanial Bert son. He had a cool toy I wanted to drive it but you hate to ask a guy with a mohawk to borrow his ride.
Left to right. Bill, a great guy. DVS1, owner of a badass buggy. Scott, a rude man. Dave Hix, lots of fun likes to laugh. And Last Bert, rollover club.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:09 am 
Master fabricator

Dean sorry I missed you, I made it there at noon on Sunday. All is well, hade a great ride and I'm on my way back there today. Everyone is running good, Bert got a flat but was fixed in no time. I got a flat as I was loading up onto the trailer, timing is everything. The last problem I need to address is keeping my front end down on the ground, way to easy to lift it climbing.

G
A

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:18 am 
BOTM Winner

Had a great time over the weekend. Great to meet Dean, Oki and crew. Sorry we did not get to ride together more. Maybe next time. Hey Dean forgot to ask you about the Tee shirts lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:40 pm 
Site Admin

To everyone we rode with this weekend. I want to thank you for all the support and it was a pleasure to meet all the new people. I was just so happy to finally be in the woods again that I don't think I stopped smiling the whole weekend. I got to witness Bert's initiation to the "Rollover Club" and got some descent riding in. Hey Odyknuck and Plumberbill, we didn't get there till Sat. afternoon. We rode by and you guy's weren't there and of course I was in such a hurry I forgot your cell phone #. I'm gonna try to make it down this weekend, maybe we can hook up then.
Dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:11 pm 

dean you didnt night ride at dandk?I think we went out every night we were there! Its the best,its like riding in a totally different place,and sunday night was awesome after the rain there was no dust anywhere to be found.

aaron

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:01 pm 
BOTM Winner

I wish I could be there with my crew. Maybe next time. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:35 pm 
Hill Climber

[quote='dunebuggy79']dean you didnt night ride at dandk?I think we went out every night we were there! Its the best,its like riding in a totally different place,and sunday night was awesome after the rain there was no dust anywhere to be found.

aaron[/quote]

I tried to but for some reason the buggy wouldn't charge with the lights on. Had no problem the other night. It is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:10 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

I had a great time after I fixed two rear flat tires. I need to pitch the studs and get some 23 degree Firestones. I only got a few shots but here they are.

This is DVS1 almost joining the rollover club.

I found another lightly used trail. I always make the wrong turn.
I just wish someone had a picture of me climbing the hill to get here.

[b]This is what happens when trying to change a tire and two pry bars hit your finger.
I thought breaking a finger was bad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:14 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Hey Dean did you try that hill next to Killer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:58 am 
Hill Climber

No I didn't. I will try it next time I go. I climbed it "on foot" and it didn't look to bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:50 am 
WB Contributor

Finally set up profile! I had a great time and met alot of good people and learned alot. DVS1 buggy is impressive!!! Magazine material for sure! Thanks guys for such a good time, Zack and I had a blast.

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk