It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:47 pm

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:09 am 
BOTM Winner

WELL IM UP AND RUNNING AGIAN GOT MY MOTOR FIXED. NEW BELL HOUSING. SOME MOUNTS PUT ON THE FRONT OF THE MOTOR.AND ALL TUNED IN READY TO RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!.ANY BODY FREE THIS WEEK END AND WANT TO PLAY!!!!.COME ON OVER. MY FLIP LAST SATERDAY FREKED ME OUT. IT WAS PRETTY BAD.IT WAS AMAZING THAT I DIDNT GET HURT REAL BAD!!! IT FLIPED END OVER END 3 TO 5 TIMES HARD,FAST AND VILENT. BUT ME AND MY BUGGY CAME OUT A. O.K(thanks steve)I THINK I MIT HAVE SCRATCHED MY PAINT JOB A BIT!!!! BESIDES THAT MY FRAME IS FINE. IT WAS BIULT RIGHT AND SAFE. AND HAS BEN TESTED! WELL HAVE FUN BE SAFE AND ILL SEE U IN THE WOODS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:56 am 
Hill Climber

Wow that was fast. Go get em wildwillie. I will come down and ride with you this summer or fall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:40 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Hey Willie,

Glad to hear you got everything fixed so quick! Did you end up putting the rear mount where we talked about, to those bolt holes by the pulley?

Why dont you come back from Alabama Sat. nite like Tim is gonna do, and go to the London VW dragraces on Sunday? Since both our motors and frames were built by Xtreme Rails, and all the bolt-on components are nearly the same, except for me being a fat-ass, we should have some close rounds!
I know you can climb, but how are ya on them lights!? :twisted:

The battery dude said he would be able to have your batteries ready, so I'll bring 'em with me to the track. I'll probably take them to Tim's instead of meeting him at the track, I need to pick up some stuff anyways.

Larry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:45 am 
BOTM Winner

IF YOUR GOING TO PLAY HARD YOU HAVE TO WORK HARD. LET ME KNOW WHEN ILL COME OUT BY YOU AND RIDE I LOVE TO GOTO NEW PLACES TO RIDE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:36 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

[quote='kybuggy1']Hey Willie,

Glad to hear you got everything fixed so quick! Did you end up putting the rear mount where we talked about, to those bolt holes by the pulley?

Why dont you come back from Alabama Sat. nite like Tim is gonna do, and go to the London VW dragraces on Sunday? Since both our motors and frames were built by Xtreme Rails, and all the bolt-on components are nearly the same, except for me being a fat-ass, we should have some close rounds!
I know you can climb,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:18 pm 
BOTM Winner

THE MOUNTS WORKED OUT GRATE AND LOOK GOOD! ILL POST SOME PICS SOON.I HAD TO AD A FEW THINGS.(for safty resons) YOU KNOW BOTH MY BUGGY AND MY BODY ARE LIGHTER I MITE BE HARD TO HANDEL....... GOOD LUCK SUNDAY AND THANKS FOR THE HEIP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:40 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Rear mounts sound like a Very good idea, especially since you are the fourth or fifth person I've heard of lately that has broken their motor flange and/or bellhousing in a bad rollover.

I HEAR YA about bein' "hard to handle"!! Thats what I'm sayin'! Bring it!! Need some woodsbuggy competition!! :lol: Dont want all them dragsters and street rails smokin' me!

(Your body lighter?....definately. Your buggy?...ummmm...NOT!)
A few pounds of nonrotating weight aint gonna matter in a woodsbuggy drag race either way anyhow. Besides, there wont be any way for you to keep straight down the track because there aint no trees for you to bounce off of!! :twisted:

I'm just messin' with ya dude! I know you got other plans.
I'm just jealous 'cause I wish I was goin' with y'all to Alabama. But I made a promise to be at the show and dragrace.

Be safe down there, and drink one for me!

Larry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:03 pm 

Hey Willy,people are talking about that orange buggy down here in alabama,they cant wait to see you in action next weekend.I saw a picture of the hill its short and steep with small rock ledges sticking out,they say it hasnt been climbed yet,but I guess well see

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:48 am 
BOTM Winner

MAY BE ITS UNCLIMBABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!L.O.L

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk