It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 am

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:41 pm 

Bill, good to see you are still addicted to buggies, I hope you realize how much impact you had on many of us several years ago, it made of us completely rethink how we wanted to build a buggy and what is needed for proper bracing. So sorry for your bad experience, but thanks a bunch for the lesson learned for so many of us.
Take Care
Kenric

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:47 am 
BOTM Winner

kvw wrote:
Bill, good to see you are still addicted to buggies, I hope you realize how much impact you had on many of us several years ago, it made of us completely rethink how we wanted to build a buggy and what is needed for proper bracing. So sorry for your bad experience, but thanks a bunch for the lesson learned for so many of us.
Take Care
Kenric

I was just talking to my son this morning about that wreck really glad i was riding solo that day. I certainly learned a lot about xbracing and fabrication that year.This is one of the reasons why woodsbuggy.com was/is so much better then facebook. imagine trying to put all the rebuild pics and written information on facebook, it would be buried in no time but here on w/b the info is pretty easy to find. Just another reason it would be cool to see w/b come alive again.

**********"The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."
- Antonio Meloni

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:12 pm 

plumberbill wrote:
kvw wrote:
Take Care
Kenric

I was just talking to my son this morning about that wreck really glad i was riding solo that day. I certainly learned a lot about xbracing and fabrication that year.This is one of the reasons why woodsbuggy.com was/is so much better then facebook. imagine trying to put all the rebuild pics and written information on facebook, it would be buried in no time but here on w/b the info is pretty easy to find. Just another reason it would be cool to see w/b come alive again.

Anybody still ride Hillsville? Know PA Game Commission got rich harassing people. First place I took my buggy.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:01 pm 

Been a few yrs since I rode it but most is still there besides out by Bahamas I guess we were riding there every weekend for a while

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:49 pm 
BOTM Winner

volksdude2007 wrote:
Been a few yrs since I rode it but most is still there besides out by Bahamas I guess we were riding there every weekend for a while

pretty sure the locals still ride it

**********"The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."
- Antonio Meloni

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:39 pm 

I have never been to Hillsville, we usually ride at Haspin(closest place) Rush as much as we can. Have only been to Wellsville a couple times but cant wait to get back there.
Kenric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:07 pm 

kvw wrote:
I have never been to Hillsville, we usually ride at Haspin(closest place) Rush as much as we can. Have only been to Wellsville a couple times but cant wait to get back there.
Kenric

Hillsville is an old limestone open pit and deep mined area on the Ohio/PA border. Not the kind of place to bounce around after dark with the holes full of water.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:00 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Just passing through. Howdy everyone!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:15 pm 

Hey Gasman good to see ya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:44 pm 

Miss this sight use to be on it every night what’s up everyone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:05 pm 

Not a lot on the site but here in Indiana I'm prepping the buggy for a good up coming season I'm so ready to get out gonna be at rush for the anniversary bash with a bunch of others

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:40 pm 

Hope you all have a great time at Rush, still have a couple weeks to get my buggy ready to ride.
Kenric

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 pm 

Just thought I'd say hi to keep stuff in the active topics

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:12 pm 

You all better have a great time to help make up for those of us that are still in flatland :lol: .
Kenric

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk