It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:19 am

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:21 pm 

I wanted to see if there was any interest in getting together for a beer or two? A friend of mine has a pub directly across the street from the buggy show and he said he will open the doors for us if there were enough interest. The show opens at 10:30 and ends at 4:00 and most people start clearing out at 2:30 or so. I was thinking if we went there at 1:00 we could have a few and still get back for the end of show bargains.

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:43 pm 

twotrakerbryan,
I am dupposed to be up with 3 other friendd, We were looking to get up there Saturday night and party into the night, I think we could be game for a few, depending how hungover we r? We lost another guy at work so our vacation sched may be limited, I hope I can still make it...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:12 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Depends if I come solo or with the wife and boy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:04 am 

Less than 20 miles away from Lansing, left at midnight. See u guys there.... Hell yea..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:14 pm 

What up, we r at the Radison now, lets start......

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:33 pm 

What up, we r at the Radison now, lets start......

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:40 pm 

I hope the rest of you that went to the show enjoyed it as much as I did. First off I was able to meet both AFI and Bajabugnut and they are exactly the type guys you want to hang around with at the camp fire after a days ride. As far as purchases, I managed to pick up several items that were almost brand new and dropped about $800. I figured I saved around $1000 off of retail. This show is well worth the trip.

Bajabugnut - you will need to figure out how to get that buggy street legal or you will just have to barrow a plate when you finally make this way.

AFI - Get your buggy done so we can hit the woods!

Woods Buggy members - AFI is your Ecotec man...no need to go elsewhere!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:36 am 

Yes a very good show(scratch that) Awsome show,
We (me and 3 friends) left eastern PA at midnight on Friday (9 hours), got there, checked into the hotel and started partying at the Nut House, went next a few doors down (if you've been there u know what I am talking about) we lit that place up, partied into the night, woke up Sunday went to the show, left there went back to the Nut House, Owned that place till we closed it, went somewhere else closed that place, got up the next morning for the LOOOOOOOONG ride home.
Sean was awsome and let me sit in his buggy, I felt like a little kid. I must say with all the communication between him and I via phone and Woodsbuggy u always try to put a face to the avatar/voice, and I was way off. LOL I was expecting an older guy, slighty rough, been out to to many campfires kind of guy. NOOO, Sean very clean cut and very professional. Thx for the hat and shirt.
I think we are going to make this a yearly event. We even met some other guys from our hood there.

I have to agree with twotrackerbryan, AFI is the place to go to. And it was a pleasure meeting you.
I have to apologize, there was someone else that recognized my woodsbuggy hat but I can't remember his name. GOOD TIMES.

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk