It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:11 pm 
WB Contributor

Image 2010 harlan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:53 pm 
WB Contributor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ae9T_6nyT4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:53 pm 
WB Contributor

bige70chevy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vae9T_6nyT4

check out the stock bugs on street tires givin it hell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:03 pm 
WB Contributor

Image new 6.90 front v treads and plastic body

Last edited by bige70chevy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:05 pm 
WB Contributor

[img]http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r555/bige70che[IMG]http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r5[IMG]http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r555/bige70chevy/100_5387-1.jpg[/img]55/bige70chevy/100_5387-1.jpg[/IMG]vy/100_5388-1.jpg[/IMG]ImageImage air bags on trailing arms and dual carbs with snorkel boxes...installed by aaron at mystic performance.....new ceramic u bend- sounds awesome now!

Last edited by bige70chevy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:07 pm 
WB Contributor

Image grooved out the rear tires a little...new shock mounts,limiter straps, and torsion eliminator also installed by aaron at mystic

Last edited by bige70chevy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 pm 
WB Contributor

Image aaron also rewired complete buggy,new switches,control panel,reverse lights come on in reverse,running and brake lights,etc...raised the roof and added some bracing....

Last edited by bige70chevy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:17 pm 
WB Contributor

Imagenew suspension seats

Last edited by bige70chevy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:31 pm 
WB Contributor

runs stronger,sounds killer,rides like a dream...super diff in the 3 rib at end of last season also...relocated cutters....thanks to aaron for all the high quality work! she takes a beatin and keeps on eatin! might not be the prettiest,fastest,or baddest rail around but it always gets me where i wanna go and back to camp with most of the peices still on it :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:39 pm 
WB Contributor

ImageImageback at harlan for memorial day....and a better shot of snorkels

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:57 pm 

Sure is nice to see it somewhere besides in my garage! Hows your tail bone feel after a weekend of riding on AIR? The Dr. would like to see it again soon for a little more tuning and some shifter work.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:04 pm 
WB Contributor

felt great....lori was just sayin today she didnt feel beat up at all cosidering the 15 hours of high speed drivin over boulders as she described it....whenever you start missin it too bad,let me know and ill bring it to you...wanted to get some videos ,mostly so you can hear it roar, but.....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:28 am 
WB Contributor

bige70chevy wrote:
felt great....lori was just sayin today she didnt feel beat up at all cosidering the 15 hours of high speed drivin over boulders as she described it....whenever you start missin it too bad,let me know and ill bring it to you...wanted to get some videos ,mostly so you can hear it roar, but.....

ran out of time and daylight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:47 pm 
WB Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:33 pm 
WB Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:47 pm 
WB Contributor

just put 4 new lobro 930 cv joints in to replace the empis....no more slop between axle and cv center!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:36 am 

huh why does it seem like u had to take pics of your own raail at harlan? looks like you rode by yourself..... all thos crazy side by sides musta scared your buddies...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:23 pm 
WB Contributor

3drinkminimum wrote:
huh why does it seem like u had to take pics of your own raail at harlan? looks like you rode by yourself..... all thos crazy side by sides musta scared your buddies...

well 3 drink,it was a rare occasion...ussually i just sit at camp,drink,and talk shit about how bad ass my buggy is...how much better all my shit is....i wash it 3 times a day also but the one pic i had to go thru a puddle so it got dirty.....yeah the stupid side bys and quads got it dusty sittin at camp so you guessed it...i washed it some more,drank a few more,talked some more shit about people i dont even know, made everyone wait on me for days to go ridin.....and it only cost me about 650 bucks! it was an awesome trip.....NOT!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:48 pm 

wow...But the guys that are sitting at the camp fire actually work on their own buggies they dont send them to someone else to get them worked on. dont know if your talking about me or not but if you got something to say im not too hard to find. we all spent money and a few things got broke and we fixed them. if one of my friends break their buggy i wouldnt be bitching about it and leave them. seems to me we worked on yours at the gas station too. THANKS FOR THE RETURNED FAVOR BUDDY. see ya in the woods.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:49 pm 
WB Contributor

wasnt talkin about anyone in particular and was talkin to 3 drink....and darrell i did tell you what i thought about you in the woods sunday night at the trail 29/34 junction....i like you but you talk a lot of shit, and sorry you had to wait 30 minutes while we worked on my buggy,and thanks dave for the help and if memory serves me ive lended dave a hand once or twice before....im not afraid to admit my buggy has been worked on by other people, ive done my share of work to it myself....but it will go up about anything i point it at and im not afraid to break it not break...ive also helped my share of people work on stuff when it breaks or they get stuck and always make sure they get back to camp.anyone that knows me , knows im straight up and will give it to you straight, no bullshit...if i like ya ill do anything in the world for ya, if i dont like ya i just act as if you dont exsist...not lookin to start shit, but ill do my damndest to end it...E

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:05 am 

You no i dont talk any shit i dont care who climbs what or who go's where i just like to have fun and hate people that act like little kids and yea i talk about my buggy im vary proud of it .And i built my own ever nut and bolt on that thing i turned so i brag about it .But i never seen you climb anything but a few rock hill and yeah a 3 rib does a little better on short hills or rocks and thats the way your buggy is set up and it does run good .But if you want to climb some hills we can go to my playground and i will show ya some hills see how good you do on the ones i climb .my buggy is set up with a six rib 456 gear not a 548 did'nt build my buggy just to climb rocks and break shit ...just to say i climbed a rock hill .And as far as you telling me shit on the trail you might say we are lucky we left when we did becouse i was mad as hell ask ray im not a little bitch il tell ya that right now you might talk to other people any way you want but you want do it to me. e... im the wrong guy for that shit but It's water under the bridge we don't need to ride together any more you ride yor way il ride mine.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:42 am 
WB Contributor

darrell wrote:
You no i dont talk any shit i dont care who climbs what or who go's where i just like to have fun and hate people that act like little kids and yea i talk about my buggy im vary proud of it .And i built my own ever nut and bolt on that thing i turned so i brag about it .But i never seen you climb anything but a few rock hill and yeah a 3 rib does a little better on short hills or rocks and thats the way your buggy is set up and it does run good .But if you want to climb some hills we can go to my playground and i will show ya some hills see how good you do on the ones i climb .my buggy is set up with a six rib 456 gear not a 548 did'nt build my buggy just to climb rocks and break shit ...just to say i climbed a rock hill .And as far as you telling me shit on the trail you might say we are lucky we left when we did becouse i was mad as hell ask ray im not a little bitch il tell ya that right now you might talk to other people any way you want but you want do it to me. e... im the wrong guy for that shit but It's water under the bridge we don't need to ride together any more you ride yor way il ride mine.

i agree you ride your way,and ill ride mine...i met ya,hung out with ya, and have no desire to be friends,buddies or ride with you ever again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:29 pm 

BRO THIS WAS NOT MY PLACE TO SAY ANYTHING BUT I HAVE KNWN DARRELL ALL MY LIFE AN HE IS ONE OF THE MOST COOLEST BADEST ENGINE BUILDERS I KNW AN HE KNWS ALOT WHEN IT COMES TO THOSE BUGGIES ... AN WHEN HE TELLS ME HE DOESNT LIKE SOMBODY THAT BUGGIES U MUST BE A DICK CAUSE DEE GETS ALONG WITH EVERYBODY AN THEY ALL LIKE US ..... LETS STOP THE TRASH TALKN AN LET THE BUGGIES DO THE TALKN ... ITS GETTING TO THE POINT WERE YOUR UPSETING MY BUDDY OVER STUPID SHIT AN PERSONALY IM GLAD I WASNT DOWN THERE WHEN U TWO HAD WORDS CAUSE I WOULD OF BUSTED YOUR ASS FOR GETTING SMART WITH THOSE BOYZ ... I AINT NO OL DUDE I PUT IT TO U THAT WAY SO NEXT TIME YOUR IN THE WOODS AN U WANT TO LEAVE SOMBODY AN TALK TRASH THINK TWICE BEFORE THAT MOUTH OPENS ....DEE IS LIKE A DAD TO ME AN HE IS A GOOD DUDE THAT HELPS ALOT OF GUYS ON THERE BUGGIES AN IS WELL RESPECTED AROUND CINCY ... BUT I DNT NEED TO TRASH TALK I LET MY BEELINE COBRA WITH A 2503 DO THE TALKN ANY HILL ANY DAY ...... PEACE BRO ......

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:23 am 
WB Contributor

TREVOR wrote:
BRO THIS WAS NOT MY PLACE TO SAY ANYTHING BUT I HAVE KNWN DARRELL ALL MY LIFE AN HE IS ONE OF THE MOST COOLEST BADEST ENGINE BUILDERS I KNW AN HE KNWS ALOT WHEN IT COMES TO THOSE BUGGIES ... AN WHEN HE TELLS ME HE DOESNT LIKE SOMBODY THAT BUGGIES U MUST BE A DICK CAUSE DEE GETS ALONG WITH EVERYBODY AN THEY ALL LIKE US ..... LETS STOP THE TRASH TALKN AN LET THE BUGGIES DO THE TALKN ... ITS GETTING TO THE POINT WERE YOUR UPSETING MY BUDDY OVER STUPID SHIT AN PERSONALY IM GLAD I WASNT DOWN THERE WHEN U TWO HAD WORDS CAUSE I WOULD OF BUSTED YOUR ASS FOR GETTING SMART WITH THOSE BOYZ ... I AINT NO OL DUDE I PUT IT TO U THAT WAY SO NEXT TIME YOUR IN THE WOODS AN U WANT TO LEAVE SOMBODY AN TALK TRASH THINK TWICE BEFORE THAT MOUTH OPENS ....DEE IS LIKE A DAD TO ME AN HE IS A GOOD DUDE THAT HELPS ALOT OF GUYS ON THERE BUGGIES AN IS WELL RESPECTED AROUND CINCY ... BUT I DNT NEED TO TRASH TALK I LET MY BEELINE COBRA WITH A 2503 DO THE TALKN ANY HILL ANY DAY ...... PEACE BRO ......
so far anyone that ive heard talk about darrel says they like him...but then they say something they dont like about him....and yea sometimes i am a dick but im not a kid im 41....wasnt gettin smart with anyone that night i was lettin them know how i felt...america free speech type shit....as far as you bustin my ass bro, you better check my record, cuz im far from a chump, not sayin im a badass or anything but if someone puts thier hands on me well they aint walkin away without me gettin mine in.....and as far as leavin someone in the woods you better ask dave the real deal on that....ive never left anyone behind,in the past i was always the one with tools and spare parts and willing to lend a hand.....like i said before...i met darrel,hung out with him, and have no desire to do either again.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:46 am 

TREVOR wrote:

dude let ME set something straight. first off e leaves no one behind... i have sat broke in truck or rail... trying to figure shit out just to get pushed out the way so he can lend a hand or part or whatever i need... the guy has packed parts for MY truck when we rode and i didn't have a buggy yet. and i don't know bout u but anytime someone with a smaller motor makes something and i cant i am salty!!! and will hit that motherf'er til i cant anymore, out cussing rail and driver. don't care if its rock hill dirt hill or what... i watch a sxs make shit and i punk out? i don't think so.... after watching 2 smaller cc buggies make it? hell no!!! i roll somewhere like harlan with the intention to break my shit!!!! otherwise what did u do? did your bug do things that amazed you? no you pussyfooted it on a trail... as to leaving someone with broke shit i don't know bout darrell but dave will hear clunking sounds out trans or cv on one ride so bad he trailered it and never take it off trailer and show up broke and having never put a wrench on it at the next ride. seen it occur! heard other horror stories. and dude you wanna talk shit and say u would bust someones ass on the trail. moment you opened that cocksucker about that we all knew you wouldn't do shit. if you wanna be about it you wont talk shit. you do shit. and if you got a problem with that ask dave... same street as e but the address is 4699. either be about it or shut the fudge up! and remember the next time wanna throw out your "2503 beeline cobra" like its your dick size, remember that darrell sat at the bottom as an 1835 and 1915 rolled on up ... oh and all the sxs... :lol: tell you what i wont say anything about your inability to spell or borderline intelligence... just do another oxy and try to think of something else that makes you sound like a hardass... fucking chump

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk