It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:01 pm

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Time out.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:32 pm 
Hill Climber

RailHomie and Bobby Turner are right. I am at fault this time. 360sst asked me about T-shirts and I turned it around and made a joke of it. We can't do that with every post. No matter how tempting it is. You guys are right new people will look at the last couple of weeks and think they are in a High School locker room. People need to be able to ask questions and get serious answers. Yes its fall and we aren't doing much to our buggies and this is alot of fun but if we are going to change the subject we need to start a new topic. You have no idea what ahypocrite I feel like saying this, because as some of you know I have not always followed this rule myself. Lets have fun and if you want to go in a differant direction start a new topic.
Thanks Guys.
Dean

Last edited by D. Marks on Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:15 pm 
I have started taking some of mine off, as soon as Curt takes some of his off I will take the rest of mine off. I do not want to offend anybody. And as bad as it is I would not even want Curt to go away crying. This has came to a bad thing for me and him. Because I feel for sure we will meet in the woods one day. And I do have to admit I like watching anybody climb no mater who it is. But I do not like people that are ASSHOLES, and that is why this started. :(

Bruce

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:53 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Way to step up , Bruce.
As usual, you are putting the best interest of others before your own.

Dean, dont feel like a hypocrite! Sometimes its irresistable to take a stab!

Larry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:54 pm 

Bruce 1, I'm not sure if I every met you in person, but after that post on this site about Curt at the hill climb gives me that first impression of you as being AAA Triple Class ASS! Now you may think that I don't know what I'm talking about, but I've owned a CHAINDRIVE more than 10 years, I've rode LBL, Exit 49, D&K, Harland Co., Aetna, Coal Creek, The Creek, & many other smaller places. I've met nice people from all of these areas, but you take the cake!
And yes I was at Wilbourns & seen it all! And yes I was at D&K Memorial Day weekend can't say that I seen it all there, but I was there. Should of got your story from a few other sources before jumping right in & telling how you really felt about a ride which you wern't even there. So if you think some people are bashing you (curt) just to name a few, I think you deserve it. Just my two cents

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:23 pm 
I don't care if you bash each other or not, just leave the lords name and house out of the things you post. Like I said, I could care less what you boys say about each other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:52 pm 
Hill Climber

Well that went well. I think we were about 4 posts in before it fell apart.
Lets try this. If you want to have a little fun. Move the conversation to the new area Trash Talk. Moderated by our friend Curt. This should be interesting. Once agian the site is for fun and information. Noone can get information if we are haveing fun in every post. So Bruce go to Trash Talk and tell us how you really feel. Those of you who are tired of it don't read it. The rest of us who can't wait, no where to go to find it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:05 pm 
To start off you do not even know what I was talking about in any of my post. (kychaindrive) (By what you put on here) I ride with chaindrives all the time. And you can look back at all the post also from the other site and see where this started from. I have never said that a chaindrive is bad; in fact I have always said each buggy is made for a specific place. And you did meet me, I helped you out at D&K you may remember we were going down a trail I got on you ASS, pulled beside you, screaming as loud as I could, for you to stop. Why? Because one of your back wheels looked like it was going to fall off. I think you told me a bearing was bad? I did not want you to break anything. And I even offered you a ride out or to help you get your buggy out. You told me you could just go easy to get it out and it would be OK. I even offered to follow you in case you broke. You told me you could make it back OK. If I did not like anyone in a chaindrive I would not have stopped you and offered to help, I would have just left you along to break and have to walk. And no I do not think any one is bashing me. And I did get my information from more than one source. And I really do not care what you think of me, I know what the truth is and maybe you should get you information from more than your one source. Just in case you do not know how this started: back in March The statement was made on the other site by me Everyone come to Mt Aetna this weekend some of the best hill climbers in the South will be there. Curt came back with a reply and said

Post subject: T shirt post
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:33 pm 

read my last post on page 6 of T-Shirts

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk