It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:26 pm

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:02 pm 

i'll concur on the great job done on the hill climb. i had a great time riding with everybody, cheezdrive-- i wish i could have seen you climb cheezedrive hill as firebug has respectfully named it. can't wait till the next ride with all of yall

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:20 pm 
BOTM Winner

well i agree with #5 the last hill climb 50 buggies and 10 or so buggies entered i was broke and still paid my 20 bucks and tried didnt make it no where but i would never take my buggy to a ride/hill climb and watch others have all the fun!congrats on coming in 3rd :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:36 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

hey curt looks like you said it all. i wish i could have drove 14 hours to see the event. im not offended my input does not count because i did not enter. but i see alot of pissy folks here and most did not compete

Jesus loves me, but everyone else thinks im an asshole.

Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:41 pm 
Global moderator

Hey cheez , I know why the little bug chapped that a$$. I forgot to tie that can of cheezwiz on the front of your buggy :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:13 pm 

Curt, I was more than pleased to open my shop for you. I am willing to help anyone who is willing to help me in return. As for anyone else, my shop is open for any repairs that you need done as well. This is what I do and what I enjoy. I am the type of person that will extend a helping hand to anyone that needs help, whether it be Curt, Mark, or anyone else, as far as that is concerned. I offered my help to Curt when others turned there backs on him, and I do not do that to anyone needing/asking for help. Even if you don't care for me or what I do, you can ask and usually I will help. But you have to have the balls to be willing to ask me for the help also. Curt, me and my family had a great time riding with you on Sunday and we will be glad to go riding with you anytime you want. As for Curt being a selfous ass, when I flipped my buggy he was right on my Pops ass running to help me out and check on me. Then Curt, along with many others stayed in the woods and helped to take the tire off of the buggy and to make sure that me and my family made it out of the woods safe. Thanks for everyone that helped us out Tony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:39 am 
WB Contributor

WildPinto, you will have to join us at the Creek sometime for a good ride and some fun hills to play on. I didn't get to make it down to the competition, but I agree with you. Curt has been a stand up guy with me and the ones that I know that have ridden with us at the Creek and D&K this summer. So come join us at the creek we will have a great time for sure.

The Wild Kids

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:42 am 

Big Cheez----you left too early from AL. On Sunday Brian, in his little buggy w/the big porsche engine, rolled down a steep one 3 times! Everyone lived but the buggy had some injuries!

Board index » General » WoodsBuggy Talk