It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:51 am

Board index » Tech and Fab » Water Cooled Engines

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 pm 
Andrew_Ha wrote:
then STFU about how I feel about my kid. Besides, I will brag on him if I want to. A father that dont brag on his kids every now and then aint no Dad at all.

well said

10-4 10-4 Now I will brag on him too. KOKO is one heck of a good boy, and he could slap any Alabama buggy on any fresh cut hill come and see at D&K!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: Hell he can do it to Ky guys also.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:54 pm 
WB Videographer

bruce 1 wrote:
chris38375 wrote:
ky buggys are the best,and i worship all of u,and kokos tires,,lol,hahaha,,and watercooled chaindrives,i jus had to post something so i could watch the topic

Chris is not lying the last time I rode with him he bowed down and kissed my feet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahahahahahahahha

this is true

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:07 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

:shock: That was just wrong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:22 pm 

help! what im ? i have a dry block water cooled motor.[url]Image[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:39 pm 

well i wuld say you are the man. But then we would have to listen to you know who tell us how it aint like his so it must be junk.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:04 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Mikey I feel your pain Ha ha

Call there buggys little that seems to fix things :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:44 pm 
chris38375 wrote:
bruce 1 wrote:
chris38375 wrote:
ky buggys are the best,and i worship all of u,and kokos tires,,lol,hahaha,,and watercooled chaindrives,i jus had to post something so i could watch the topic

Chris is not lying the last time I rode with him he bowed down and kissed my feet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahahahahahahahha

this is true

You are the best Chris!! Hope to ride with yall again soon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:44 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

chris38375 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you're nuckin futs :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OOPS :oops: There I go insulting people again.
Must be because you run boggers
I am SOOO mean to everybody who's buggy aint exactly like mine. :roll:
Please accept my sincerest apologies. :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:43 am 
Global moderator

nitro_mudder wrote:
In My Opinion I think each hill climb should be a completely different setup. I mean if you are going to say a type or certain buggy is the best, it needs to be the best at all types of hills or whatever. Like you KY guys would setup your ultimate climb at D&K. The Bama Boys get to set theirs up somewhere down there and so on. I think it should be setup by the local riders to where they think they will win. Then at the next climb they will be the visitors, you follow my train of thought? I do think that they can be either timed hills or the one who climbs the most out of 10 hills at a climb, whatever the host group wants. Then points based on how you placed. At least one months notice on a "sanctioned climb" and if it's timed it has to have lights, no stopwatch. Top ten places, only, get points. So if you break, then well your screwed. But I would like to see a good variaty. And yes I know I can't spel, lol. Better with numbers. And to lazy to look it up. For me this is something that would help newbies like myself pick certain things for my buggy based on performance. I wish we copuld also do an enduro course version, with hills. But that can be a real pain to setup and keep clear at most places. I think the KY boys kill at D&K, but you are setup for there. Sounds like the bama boys are setup for steep rock walls. They run a little heavy for D&K soil, but built for a hard roll on rocks. I also was thinking whatever tire type you start with you finish with. I mean that does seem to also be a big debate. And in all fairness not all of us can afford 3 sets of tires, but I keep scratchin them dang tickets just hoping. :? For myself I'm looking to build a top buggy in MY eyes. Reliable, affordable, go anywhere buggy. Not one that will win climb events, I mean I always have a passenger, want a winch, and carry extra fuel in the cooler. 8) As long as I can get around and up 90% of it and ride 90% of the time without repairs, then damnit I'm happy! Just wish I could afford the $500 trips down south for a weekend more often, I really want to check out Bama, Tennesse and Georgia. Hopefully at least one per year. And yes I loved it down at D&K, except when I was lost, alone and flying up a hill I shouldn't of been on with no where to turn around. Made it though. Oh and b4 I see a post titled Nitro. I know I have willies rotor and am trying to get it back to him!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lots of good thoughts here,,,,,, :idea:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:55 am 
BOTM Winner

This is fun :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:34 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Thanks Marty. I think you need to take home field advantage away to be able to really say one is better. I know I've only ridden at 3 locations. But, I think each place has a different setup that works best.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:17 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Come on Larry don't give up now :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:30 pm 

RaceBugg1098 wrote:
This is fun :mrgreen:

Wheres the King at? Racebugg then they would see Trash talk :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:06 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

mikey w wrote:
boy you realy dont get it. let me try to make this a little simpler so you can understand. Now WHO's insulting someones intelligence?

He is braggin on a water cooled buggy in the WATER COOLED FORUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do you not understand??Nobody can even post any thing in hear with out you telling us how much better your stuff is than ours,how we have to come up their and out climb you before we can say anything.
Thats BS, I dont say how much better MY stuff is..... I say how much better A/C VW is. Thats my opinion, last time I checked I'm entitled to voice it all I want.
I dont say jack until someone posts the negatives about A/C without posting the positives. I been a member of this website since the first month, and its gonna take more than you to tell me I cant read OR post in whatever forum I want to.

WE ALL READY KNOW WE GOT '' BULL???? FOUND IN SCRAP YARDS'' ''BABY HILLS''CLEMM KADIDDHOPER BUGGYS'' '' CANT SPELL'' AND ON, AND ON,AND ON. THEMS ALL YOUR QUOTES AND THEY NEVER STOP.
I didnt say ALL of yall (whoever you consider WE to be) run "bull???? found in scrapyards", just DD. :twisted: That IS where he got that stuff aint it? He said it was. He is proud of that, and that is cool by me. I was playin with him. A scrapyard is where I got my daily driver 'yota, and most of the parts on my wife's rebuilt rollover totaled Liberty that she drives.

Then you called me thin skin and childish, boy theirs the pot and kettel thing for sure. Sory that you thought i said something persinal about your boy ,I never meant to do that, as i posted i dont even know yall,
Apology accepted. I am a little sensitive in that area. My kids are my world.

my point was you think we need to run the same stuff as you right down to who cut your tires,before we can say anything.
No I dont. Once again, I dont brag on KY stuff until someone says they got better. I think wild claims of superiority need to proven. And it perks people's interest if things get challenged. I'm glad everybody dont run the same stuff as me, I have enough trouble trying to keep up with the regs at D&K. IF everybody had the same stuff as me, there would be alot more people slappin me around. :lol:

Hear me ok, i dont even care about the whole w/c vs a/c crap I got my on openion on that and thats the only one that matters to me, got no need to prove it or aruge. but i think their has been 1 ky buggy in almost all of the climbs at wilburns and i dont think he has won yet.
If he could remember which way to go , he probably would win more often. :twisted:
He does pretty damn good from the results I've read ! Specially to be competing with guys in their own backyard, sometimes having to roll out from home at the last minute, and have little to no back up with him, I M O.

You said this is all freindly, well calling poeple ignorant ''jack holes,childish,and tellin poeple to STFU'' aint freindly and would not be put up with in my presennts.
I called him illminded jackhole, not ignorant jackhole. illminded jackhole means WILD n CRAZY, like a jackass, to me. Not a real hurtful insult between two grown men pokin fun of each other. You ARE being childish if you are truly angry over some posts on a website.
And I will tell anybody anytime anyplace to STFU if they are saying something bad about my sons that they do not deserve. Tease and joke with them all you want, I do it everyday, and they do it right back. I would not have told you STFU if I had understood the gist of your statement. Misunderstanding on both sides. You apologized, I accepted . Done deal.

Would it make you happy if we start every post by saying ky is the best and we all worship you?
No , we all already know that. :twisted: And not just where hillclimbing or buggy building is concerned.

then would you let us post with out consantly telling us how much better you and your heros are?????????
AGAIN< I dont say WE are better until someone provokes it. IF I say A/C is better on traditional buggies for tight woods hillclimbin its becuz I have not seen anything to prove otherwise, and neither has anyone I've ever talked to. Nor have I seen any suspension or chassis or tire setup CONSISTENTLY outclimb a KY style buggy on a driver's hill.
BTW, my only hero is my Dad, and he is scared to death of buggies. He rides a Jeep. :lol:

I said i would make it simpler for you to understand but just incase it went over your head here it is loud and clear YOU HAVE A SUPPIORERTY ISSUES AND IT'S GETTING OLD!!!!!!!
Am I supposed to be ashamed of being proud of my buggy and what me and my friends can do in buggies very similiar to mine? I aint ashamed of nothing. I live in the best country in the world IMO, the best state in that country IMO, and I ride the best type of buggy on a hill, IMO. And it will yell that from the mountain tops because I have worked my ass off for all of it. Not you or anybody else can change that. If my pride gives you the impression I have a Superiority Complex then sue me, because those that know me in real life, know that I dont think I'm a better human being than nobody, including you. (Thinkin you are a better person than others is what defines a superiority issue, not pride in oneself).

IF WE POSTED HOW MUCH BETTER OUR STUFF WAS IN THE A/C FORUME YOU WOULD SCREAM BLASPHEMY!!!!!!! DO YOU GET ME NOW?
I "WOULD SCREAM BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!" wherever you posted some crazy bs like that until someone proved it to me. Statements like that HAVE been made in the a/c forum. It doesnt make me mad or scream nothing though because we have proven otherwise every we go, in real life, not as keyboard climbers. If you pay attention to my posts as close as you claim you do, you would realize I have said on SEVERAL occasions that I feel WC is the shiz for trail riding, and CD is the only thing you can safely or successfully shoot a highwall in, and KY buggies aint worth a crap riding thru rocky creek bottoms or thru a logpile. I give all aspects of woodsbuggies there kudos in their particuliar niche, do you?? Apparently not, because it PISSES you off to have to face the fact that we can climb like no others cuttin back n forth thru the trees. We might die on a rocky highwall, or seize up some rings tryin to ride all day in July w/o cool down time, but catch us if you can up a twisted goatpath :twisted:

I'm sure glad everybody dont think I am as one way as you do. This forum is for FUN. I thought it was ok to let loose a little and exaggerate your personality and have some fun. Apparently you do not agree. Thats fine, that's your perogative. Meet me in person before you pass judgement on me based on cyberspace. I dont think I have EVER made anyone in the woods feel inferior, made fun of, or otherwise mistreated. I do NOT say anything negative to anyone about their buggy unless we are both VERY OBVIOUSLY pokin fun at each other, OR if they ask me to tell them what I see wrong. As a matter of fact, I'm usually the first one to defend someone or make an excuse for them after an unsuccessful climb. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:48 am 
kybuggy1 wrote:
mikey w wrote:
]

Hear me ok, i dont even care about the whole w/c vs a/c crap I got my on openion on that and thats the only one that matters to me, got no need to prove it or aruge. but i think their has been 1 ky buggy in almost all of the climbs at wilburns and i dont think he has won yet.
[color=#0000FF]If he could remember which way to go , he probably would win more often. :twisted:
He does pretty damn good from the results I've read ! Specially to be competing with guys in their own backyard, sometimes having to roll out from home at the last minute, and have little to no back up with him, I M O.

If he came down and won every time you would not enter. He does that so more people will enter! If he won every time you would say he has a competition only buggy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:35 am 
WB Videographer

Damn Larry, you made me late for work reading your post :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:38 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

I know where you are comming from Mikey. I also thought this way and over time I found out there is a place for every buggy .And Larry comes off as being like that ,But what he is saying is true you got to look at the facts,He has a bad ass buggy ,and a pretty bad ass boy :lol: no shit he gona be the king of ky buggys one day [get-um-Koko] and it's like trying to out fish a man in his own lake ...it don't happen often
it's evolution the buggy will grow to it's surrounding .Here is like Al we got RUTS so I like 18.5x44 ha ha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:48 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

ky-bc wrote:
Damn Larry, you made me late for work reading your post :lol:

Sorry about that Mike. :mrgreen:

Thanks RR. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:09 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Mikey, I went down to D&K and rode with these guys in their "GOD ALL MIGHTY KY A/C BUGGIES". Not one person there was even slightly unfreindly to me, my wife or even Rick if you can believe it. Keep in mind i run a GM quad 4 in the back of my heavy buggy. And for the record, Larry isnt nearly as much of a prick in person :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:wink: Was nice meeting all you guys and seeing what those "little buggies" can do on a narrow goat pass, lol. Can't wait to come down and get shown up again.
INDIANA, HOME OF THE, UMM, FLAT LAND? :?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:24 pm 

[quote="nitro_mudder"]Mikey, I went down to D&K and rode with these guys in their "GOD ALL MIGHTY KY A/C BUGGIES". Not one person there was even slightly unfreindly to me, my wife or even Rick if you can believe it. hey, now i think you have been puffin on to many 0/2 sensors :shock: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:09 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

nitro_mudder wrote:
And for the record, Larry isnt nearly as much of a prick in person :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

DAMMIT , I'll have to try harder next time! :wink: :twisted:

Come back soon!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:23 pm 
Rick wrote:
nitro_mudder wrote:
Mikey, I went down to D&K and rode with these guys in their "GOD ALL MIGHTY KY A/C BUGGIES". Not one person there was even slightly unfreindly to me, my wife or even Rick if you can believe it. hey, now i think you have been puffin on to many 0/2 sensors :shock: :mrgreen:

I hope he will bring that O2 sensor with him I need me some. :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And if I remember right you had a almighty AC Ohio buggy. Hope to see yall soon.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:29 pm 
nitro_mudder wrote:
Mikey, I went down to D&K and rode with these guys in their "GOD ALL MIGHTY KY A/C BUGGIES". Not one person there was even slightly unfreindly to me, my wife or even Rick if you can believe it. Keep in mind i run a GM quad 4 in the back of my heavy buggy. And for the record, Larry isnt nearly as much of a prick in person :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:wink: Was nice meeting all you guys and seeing what those "little buggies" can do on a narrow goat pass, lol. Can't wait to come down and get shown up again.
INDIANA, HOME OF THE, UMM, FLAT LAND? :?

And best I can remember you had a Almighty WC Ohio buggy. So come back when you can and we will have another blast. Hope to see yall soon.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:36 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Hey now, watch who your callin a buckeye! :shock: I'm a hoosier, I just imported my wife from Ohio!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:28 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

What happend to DD ? three pages of stuff then go MIA

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Tech and Fab » Water Cooled Engines