It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 am

Board index » Tech and Fab » Water Cooled Engines

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:09 pm 
WB Contributor

And that's what I don't have. If I have to lay up in bed for a month or 2, my house and home will be foreclosed. Remember, I'm the one with the Tony Hawk skate board helmet and all I do is ride the trails. I live my life viacariously thru yall . I chainsaw for yaw! When are we going back to Fultondale?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:16 pm 

gasman wrote:
Terry fryer wrote:
gasman wrote:
Any true climber will tell you that so far it's been ac and they have yet to be beat.

Clayton wrote:
I have spent alot of money and time trying to build something that will out do a vw buggy. So far there is nothing.

This should some it up for anyone who knows Clayton he's been there done that and this statement is fact not opinion. Chad :mrgreen:

He said so far. When you coming back down Chad. Can't wait to smack your 2500 around
Lol

Posted using the WoodsBuggy Mobile App

Sounds like a plan. The 2500 is going on my old 2 seater but the 2387 on my single seaters enough to do the job,lol. Sometimes to much power can hurt you instead of helping you. And I believe you said it yourself that you got out climbed turkey day so I guess not yet holds up. I know we will have fun no matter who comes out on top. Chad :mrgreen:

I'll be ready, that is the first time I have had trouble getting a bite. It wasn't because of the extra weight of a wc, and when you have to move weight back just goes to show you it can be done. But think my shocks had leaked off, ordered gauges and tank so I can check it before every ride and also gonna move a little weight back now that I'm getting used to it. Just hope I'm not biting to hard. Lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:37 pm 

I have a bee line 2 seater water cooled buggy. It weighs 1640 pounds. And I don't have any trouble climbing with the vw's that ride rush off road.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:06 pm 

Reece450r wrote:
I have a bee line 2 seater water cooled buggy. It weighs 1640 pounds. And I don't have any trouble climbing with the vw's that ride rush off road.

Ill vouch for this never seen Reece or Bob simpkins out climbed by a ac 2 seater

Board index » Tech and Fab » Water Cooled Engines