It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 pm

Board index » General » Other Discussion.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:52 pm 
BOTM Winner

live feed

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_interne ... tream.html

**********"The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."
- Antonio Meloni

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:17 pm 

Not much that can be done now.

Yet another way we are slowly ruining out planet for generations to come. (and for my generation, I'm only 17. :cry: )

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:25 pm 

Im not a big conspiracy guy but to have this happen right when NObama signs meaningless legislation to drill (it would have been held up in court or over ruled by his pals at the EPA) but now he has an excuse to over regulate & control yet another industry & will drive gas to the $10 a gallon mark that he cant wait to achieve. Its TOO convenient....

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:00 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

I have noticed when we go on our cruises the water is brown all along the cost of the US no mater where you leave from . It stays brown for about 10 miles out I always thought it was just like that everywhere.Then the first time I got to another place besides the US it was Blue, I mean Blue all the way to the bank.That's when I realized what we were as a country was doing to the ocean.......It sucks .......If it were Martha's Vineyard or the Hampton's or Nantucket this shit would have been fixed the day it started

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:13 pm 
WB Contributor

sad but true! our country hasnt been free for a long time! and never will be again! but our government keeps using the word freedom to justify the loss of our men in uniform! makes me sick but what can i do!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:07 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

rockrockets1 wrote:
I have noticed when we go on our cruises the water is brown all along the cost of the US no mater where you leave from . It stays brown for about 10 miles out I always thought it was just like that everywhere.Then the first time I got to another place besides the US it was Blue, I mean Blue all the way to the bank.That's when I realized what we were as a country was doing to the ocean.......It sucks .......If it were Martha's Vineyard or the Hampton's or Nantucket this shit would have been fixed the day it started

i agree rock

Jesus loves me, but everyone else thinks im an asshole.

Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now!

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:51 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Rock I havnt been a cruise to campare like some of you. But in southern waters the water will always be more clear due to the coral reefs. They are the filters for the ocean. Now if it is still that way down around the keys, then ya, something is up.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:17 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

dunebuggynut wrote:
Im not a big conspiracy guy but to have this happen right when NObama signs meaningless legislation to drill (it would have been held up in court or over ruled by his pals at the EPA) but now he has an excuse to over regulate & control yet another industry & will drive gas to the $10 a gallon mark that he cant wait to achieve. Its TOO convenient....

You are not the only who thinks this, nor are you the first other person I have heard mention it. Could be on to something there, and I wouldnt put it past that crooked f-er we got running (ruining) our country.

Board index » General » Other Discussion.