It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm

Board index » General » Other Discussion.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fools
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:06 pm 
Master fabricator

> If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
>
>
> If you have to get your parents' permission to go on a field trip or take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
>
> If you have to show identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book, but not to vote who runs the government ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
>
> If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, but gives 20 F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
>
> If, in the largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not a 24-ounce soda because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
>
> If an 80-year-old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a woman in a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
>
> If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
>
> If a seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is "cute", but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
>
> If children are forcibly removed from parents who discipline them with spankings while children of addicts are left in filth and drug infested “homes”... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
>
> If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government intrusion, while not working is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing, and free cell phones ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
>
> If the government's plan for getting people back to work is to be an incentive NOT working with 99 weeks of Unemployment checks and no requirement to prove they applied but can't find work ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
>
> If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor buys iPhones, TV's and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
>
> If being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you more "safe" according to the government ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
>
>
> Participating in a gun "buy back" because you believe that the criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you believe that the neighbors have too many kids.
>

G
A

Post subject: Re: Fools
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:53 pm 

Amen The world is full of idiots and they all work in
Washington d c

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:57 am 

Basic common sense in government has evaporated through that mythological hole in the ozone layer.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:55 am 

Very true. This country is falling apart very fast.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:12 am 
WB Contributor

Maybe y'all shoulda let us win the civil war. lol AND we have 1.2 children and we wonder why our vote don't count. AND a young couple don't usually get in married and in the right financial career position to have a family until they are in there 30's.A FEW YEARS LATER , HER CHILD BEARRING YEARS ARE OVER! . Back in the baby boomer years a man had a home and 3 kids by the time he was 22.We are so financially beat down in most cases that a girl HAS to work. And if she HAS to work, SHE CAN'T GET PREGNANT!It is by our own hand where we are at.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:21 pm 
WB Contributor

What? Did I hit home? There's no reply...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:56 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

I am all for term limits !!!! I say reelect no one.
Congress has the worst approval rating in history and what do the dumb ass people do they reelect them year after year

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:21 am 

rockrockets1 wrote:
I am all for term limits !!!! I say reelect no one.
Congress has the worst approval rating in history and what do the dumb ass people do they reelect them year after year

X2 See how many of them want to "serve" then.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:51 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Saw where this odumbo gave 20,000 bucks of his pay back to the people. Then he boarded airforce 1 at a cost of 180,000 bucks a hr to go campaign for the democrats. I wish this usless .... would stop doing us favors

Board index » General » Other Discussion.