It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 am

Board index » General » Other Discussion.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:08 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:28 pm 
WB Contributor

very good! I retire from the Air Force next month after 30 countries and 31 years and just to add something, millionaires are making huge profits on military procurement. From our shoe strings to nukes.The toilets on our airplanes cost $14k the little microwaves are $18k. Other countries are laughing at us because we go around the world to kill someone for about $40k per head and still can't win after 11 years.The rich ones don't want an end to any war.Keep the manpower and money for other purposes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:39 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Im not a vet, but it feels like 1/2 the reason we go to war anymore is to make them learn how to say" Would you like to make that a value meal?" We fight to turn them into our consumers.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:40 am 

Wow, that should open a few peoples eyes.
I think that should be a TV add. It will never happen thought.
Norm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:34 am 
WB Contributor

wow that shit was deep :shock: close the boarders and boycott all the imigrant stores and stop handing them shit and being so inviting, and then maybe things might get back to the way they were :idea:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:25 pm 

People have selective memories of how things in this country got started. We were the great American Melting pot, when we were young, as far as countries go. But, the thing people forget is we were founded on Christian Values, in God We Trust, Not Alla, not Budda. Now it seams that it's Politically correct to bend over backwards for diversity and other religions but we rip out every thing in gov. having anything to do with my God. We applaud Foreign people, welcome them in and give them any thing they want. just to have them fly planes into our buildings and run our Shells, BP's , and anything else they desire. While we are loosing jobs, homes, families, and self respect. We are the laughing stock of most foreign countries, we are big brother to all and Red headed step children to them at the same time. We forgive debts, while others we owe aren't forgiving. We are first to help and last to get help. We've rebuilt more countries and governments than any other, yet we can't get ourselves out of the sh_t. We need to start Mending our own fence and letting our neighbors fend for them selves. I'm all for charity and am active in some but I take care of mine first. That's what needs to happen in Washington. Until we can elect a pres that needs the paycheck, he makes, then we are doomed. In the words of Forest Gump "that's all I have to say about that"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:14 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

bugman505 wrote:
People have selective memories of how things in this country got started. We were the great American Melting pot, when we were young, as far as countries go. But, the thing people forget is we were founded on Christian Values, in God We Trust, Not Alla, not Budda. Now it seams that it's Politically correct to bend over backwards for diversity and other religions but we rip out every thing in gov. having anything to do with my God. We applaud Foreign people, welcome them in and give them any thing they want. just to have them fly planes into our buildings and run our Shells, BP's , and anything else they desire. While we are loosing jobs, homes, families, and self respect. We are the laughing stock of most foreign countries, we are big brother to all and Red headed step children to them at the same time. We forgive debts, while others we owe aren't forgiving. We are first to help and last to get help. We've rebuilt more countries and governments than any other, yet we can't get ourselves out of the sh_t. We need to start Mending our own fence and letting our neighbors fend for them selves. I'm all for charity and am active in some but I take care of mine first. That's what needs to happen in Washington. Until we can elect a pres that needs the paycheck, he makes, then we are doomed. In the words of Forest Gump "that's all I have to say about that"

true statement if it ever was, i am no facebook junky by no means but wheres the freaking like button :D

Chris

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:34 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Location: rittman,ohio ----------- wellsville, water cooled chapter
X2 on the like button !
But I do believe our men and women that fight for our country are the strongest out of any country ! And I thank them every night for that !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:17 pm 

Absolutely right, I am a veteran of the Airforce and Army Guard. The worst part of what is going on in America is the Veterans now and those who gave the ultimate sacrafice in previous wars, deserve way more than what we see today. They deserve an America by and for the people. They deserve to have the greatest country to live in. They deserve our respect and our gratitude for ever. I don't want and wouldn't think of living any where else but USA, and it is the greatest place to live, but alot of room for improvement. Starting in Washington and white wash the country and until we do, there will be turmoil and depression, and unemployment, and foreigners getting all and we get the shaft.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:02 pm 
WB Contributor

Listen to the old Guns and Roses song, Civil War.Americana wish for war , but when they get beat down from it physically or finacially, they can't understand why.Start from "What we have here" to the end of the song.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:34 pm 
BOTM Winner

Sobering thought is it not! :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:51 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

First show in a new series on HBO "The Newsroom". I like what I saw and this guy is the new head anchor because of this interview. Find me a candidate like this then figure out how to get him past the damn primaries! I'd love to do it but the damn skeletons are past the closet and starting to fill the garage :shock:

Would love to see us at least on the track to becoming number one again. And I agree one of the biggest things we need to to do is JUST focus on us for a while. The Haiti relief drove me fricken nutz!!!!! I understand people need help but damnit we need to help our own for a while. And as far as illeagles I dont mind them comming here, but you better be able to pull your own weight, pay your taxes, provide your own damn health care and bring a damn skill to the table beyond reproducing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Ok who wants the soapbox next?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:41 am 
WB Contributor

I do.lol The real war is here, not carrying a big stick around the world. Have you ever tried to kill ants with a sledge hammer? They just laugh at you while you get exausted and quit.That's us.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:04 am 

nitro_mudder wrote:
First show in a new series on HBO "The Newsroom". I like what I saw and this guy is the new head anchor because of this interview. Find me a candidate like this then figure out how to get him past the damn primaries! I'd love to do it but the damn skeletons are past the closet and starting to fill the garage :shock:

Would love to see us at least on the track to becoming number one again. And I agree one of the biggest things we need to to do is JUST focus on us for a while. The Haiti relief drove me fricken nutz!!!!! I understand people need help but damnit we need to help our own for a while. And as far as illeagles I dont mind them comming here, but you better be able to pull your own weight, pay your taxes, provide your own damn health care and bring a damn skill to the table beyond reproducing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Ok who wants the soapbox next?

Don't get too excited yet Nitro. It is still an HBO series. All that sneaky "moral law" stuff in the middle will probably manifest itself as the typical liberal agenda list in a few more episodes. All the same, Jeff Daniels is a hell of an actor when he is not frozen to Jim Carrey's ass. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:09 am 
BOTM Winner

No matter who'es ass he is glued to, what he is saying in undeniably the truth about this country's status today. We went from the greatest country in the world to what it is today because we generaly have stop fighting for what we believe in an have become a Passive Agressive society period! :oops: :(

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:47 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Well I am sure this will ruffle feathers but I think one of our biggest downfall turning points was WWII. When women had to join the work force. Now they have to so we can make ends meet and no one is home with the kids. It's not a women cant do as good a job or better thing. My wife would stay home but we need her insurance from the school. Its that I feel kids need someone at home to keep them pointed in the right direction versus a babysitter watching 10 of them. Mom or Dad I wish one could be home at all times, but it is hard to do these days with all the crap we buy and all the damn utilities we have added in this tech age. Throw in you cannot spank your kid without fear of jail.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:14 pm 

Buggman, and Passat, Itotally agree with your comments. I am so sick of our current leadership ripping our heads off and shi&% ing down our necks. Mike Huckabee hit the nail on the head today when he told employers to inform their employees that if Obummer is reelected in November, that they will no longer have a job in January. Perhaps that will shift the tide ? AND, as far as our vetrans and those currently serving, they deserve WAY more than a Medal. What in HELL is this government thinking ? Why would anyone want to defend a country where there is no appreciation for the sacrifice ? BECAUSE, true AMERICANS don't consider it a sacrifice, they are honored to protect the people of the Country they love. THIS IS WHY , THEY ARE ALL HEROES ? Lets start treating them as HEROES !!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:38 pm 
WB Contributor

oh and never mind, screw obamacare,!!!!! insure yourself and me you rich beeeooottccchh. fine me i dont care 'i'm self employed and i pay cash for everything i do. insurance is great but, i only pump blood once in awhile or break a bone , so i dont carry it. screw obama

Board index » General » Other Discussion.