It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:22 pm

Board index » General » Other Discussion.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:30 am 

Pray for everyone in the south that got hammered by bad weather. Don't know a lot of people from there but I know there are many fellow woodsbuggy members that live in Alabama and Tennessee and Georgia!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:22 am 
Southern Buggys / WB Sponsor

Just heard over 178 people have been killed in Alabama. You all are in our thoughts and prayers. We do have alot of friends in Alabama, Ga,Tn,MS.....please post and let us know you all are okay.

Rhonda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:44 am 

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone effected by these allfull storms!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:46 pm 
WB Contributor

tn has many trees down homes damaged and folks outta power! thankfully most places without injury! our thoughts and prayers are with the bama folks, they took the worst hit!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:10 pm 
WB Contributor

Thanks yall. Julie and I just got in from tarping a bad roof for an old lady. Got to go back out tomorrow and all week end. It looks like a giant lawnmower with a dull blade went thru Pratt city on the edge of B'ham.The city of Fultondale took a hard hit and the OFF ROAD CONNECTION 4x4 dealer got took out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:20 pm 

the damage of all the towns near us is ridiculous.... pictures dont do it any justice... glad yall are ok dave

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:21 pm 
WB Contributor

We are fine here in tuscaloosa, just cleaning up the mess. It was a bad storm. we had a tornado miss our house by about 60 yards wednesday morning at 5:30. Ive necedr seen anything like this and hope I never do again.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:54 am 
WB Contributor

It looks like paths from B52 bombing raids.Hundreds are still un accounted for. Army Gaurd units and power trucks are pouring in from all over the country.A friend off mine has a huge tree rite thru his small 20 ft trailer.He survived by running down the hill into a 100 year old stone brick oven after the weather man told him the path it was coming. Many already had lost power so they did not have a tv.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:15 pm 
Global moderator

Me and mine are fine. Destruction all around. Anybody hurting?

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm 

We are all ok at my house with no damage. We got the tornado that went through downtown tuscaloosa on video. It was to close for my comfort. It was coming right at our house then turned and went along the interstate. I hope I never witness a disaster like this again. I'm thankful that my family is ok and my thoughts and prayers go out to all the families that this storm has affected.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:22 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

My crews have been working aroumd the clock since it happend. A close friend of mine was hit and his house was destroied and him and his caregiver were both killed on inpact. A nother friends 2 story house was flattened cant even find where it went him and his wife came out with bad injuries but his mom and dad did not make it . There were only 4 killed here all I knew well.I have done a lot of storm work all over this was the worst I ever saw .God bless thease poor people

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:22 pm 

Hey this is eddie me and randy rob and all our families are ok just had trees down and shingles blowed off other then that we are good power is getting repaired fast around us hackleburg is really bad they need all.the help they can get and phil campbell also thanks for lookin out we still here just gonna be available for the ones who need our help thanks woodsbuggy folks

Board index » General » Other Discussion.