It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:34 pm

Board index » General » Other Discussion.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:00 am 

So how about I take the day off work, Drive 1 1/2 to go pick up a buggy... I told him I was bringing him his asking price and bringing it home site unseen.. 20 min away I get a phone call saying a guy emailed him and would give double sat. afternoon. I asked so does this mean you want more now? His reply "no". Ok well Ill be there in 20.... I get there and told him ill take it... Then he tells me he is going to have to pass and wait till sat..What happened to a deal in this country?? I even offered to give him an extra 800 over what his asking price was....People wonder why ppl get the shit knocked out of them...Its not guns that kill ppl its idiots like that, that make ppl kill ppl... Hahaha... ok im down with my rant.. :evil:

Last edited by bradley59dzl on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:22 am 

wait till he calls ya on sunday to see if ya still want it cause other guy didnt show!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:43 pm 
BOTM Winner

bradley59dzl wrote:
So how about I take the day off work, Drive 1 1/2 to go pick up a buggy... I told him I was bringing him his asking price and bringing it home site unseen.. 20 min away I get a phone call saying a guy emailed him and would give double sat. afternoon. I asked so does this mean you want more now? His reply "no". Ok well Ill be there in 20.... I get there told him ill take... Then he tells me he is going to have to pass and wait till sat..What happened to a deal in this country?? I even offered to give him an extra 800 over what his asking price was....People wonder why ppl get the shit knocked out of them...Its not guns that kill ppl its idiots like that, that make ppl kill ppl... Hahaha... ok im down with my rant.. :evil:

Now there is a man (let me rephase that to less than a man) with "0" Integrity and shuld just be shot as a dredge of society! :roll: :shock: :!:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:13 pm 

Yes I agree... This just makes it so hard to deal with ppl..I just dont understand it.. O well that goes around comes around..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:25 pm 
Master fabricator

Who is he? Call him out and let the rest of us know who NOT to deal with. Make it so he has to give the thing away. Is he a regular here?

G
A

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 pm 

MadMike wrote:
Who is he? Call him out and let the rest of us know who NOT to deal with. Make it so he has to give the thing away. Is he a regular here?

No i dont think he is on here..It was a 4wd drive tube chassis buggy..Truggy I would call it...It listed on craigslist.. It was in Washington Pa... Name is Taylor.. I mean its not that big of a deal I was just trying to get something to get me riding since it getting nice and my new buggy wont be done till next year...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:17 pm 
BOTM Winner

No, Actually it is a big deal. These Pieces of shit type people give Americans a bad name!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:17 pm 

bradley59dzl wrote:
Yes I agree... This just makes it so hard to deal with ppl..I just dont understand it.. O well that goes around comes around..

x2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:41 pm 

I know how you feel man last year I called about a buggy on cl from work sounded good told the guy after work I would get the money and get a truck to pick it up with and call him to get the addesse. Well done all of that called him about 2 hours later told him I would be there in a hour with cash I got about 10miles away and the guys friend called me and said he was helping a guy load it and it was sold :evil: I wanted to just go up there and kick his a$$

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:58 pm 
WB Contributor

This happened to my dad and I with a 4wheeler. I was way out somewhere like 2hrs away(sold my samurai and delivered it to the guy) But dad called and said Hey stop on your way home and pick up this quad for me, So get the address etc..and drive 45min outta my way to get it , I call the guy to ask about the directions turns out i was like 5min away. He says he has another guy coming that has 100 more or some crap . So i flip call my dad tell him. he says that the dude said it was his for sure, hang up on him when i pull up in this dudes driveway , Hop out and tell the guy look , you and my dad had an agreement I juss drove forever to pick this thing up so f**k that other guy heres your money. that guy didnt know what to think. lol But i came home with the 4wheeler. i hate people that cant keep their word

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:55 am 
WB Contributor

hyde wrote:
bradley59dzl wrote:

x2

x3 and x4 and x5 etc.......... anyone man or women that is shit enough to deal this way needs introduced to a backwoods beat down!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:09 am 
WB Contributor

Hey. Life ain't fair. You should see me naked. Remember when you were a sperm cell? Some Civil war general said , "whoever gets there firstest with the mostest ,wins."I am the fairest and most diplomatic person you will ever meet.But buying and selling is war.I hate it too, but it is the land.That dude was probably taking a loss and was not there for diplomacy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:20 am 
WB Contributor

passat2800 wrote:
Hey. Life ain't fair. You should see me naked. Remember when you were a sperm cell? Some Civil war general said , "whoever gets there firstest with the mostest ,wins."I am the fairest and most diplomatic person you will ever meet.But buying and selling is war.I hate it too, but it is the land.That dude was probably taking a loss and was not there for diplomacy.

if you know history like you say dd then you know folks didnt do things this way even a few years ago :roll:
and if the people you know think this is normal then you have been reading the wrong history books :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:27 am 
WB Contributor

bmoore wrote:
passat2800 wrote:

if you know history like you say dd then you know folks didnt do things this way even a few years ago :roll:
and if the people you know think this is normal then you have been reading the wrong history books :evil:

the only thing a man can truely call his own anymore is his word!!!! i take that pretty serious :wink: my grandpapy always said your word is your bond and if your word aint any good then your no good!!!! i wont trade who i am for any dollars :wink: and i hope i can raise my boys half as good as my dad did :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:40 am 
WB Contributor

Like I said. I am the fairest and most diplomatic person you will ever meet.I have lost over a hundred $K doing the rite thing and $1K this year with medical stress issues. I have come to understand that God tells us" Yes, this world IS wrong , evil and not perfect. If you want a perfect world then come up here.I have been jacked around and slapped around a hundred fold.The more you understand this idiot world the better you can live in it.Hi B Moore. Trust among your friends is golden but out in the world they will stick it in ya.Read up on Ebay buying and selling rules and you will see it parallels with what I have learned the hard way.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:59 am 
BOTM Winner

passat2800 wrote:

I totaly dissagree. If he was taking a beating then he should have waited untill a better offer came along. Not make a deal and then renig. A mans word is the only thing that can not be taken away from him. Only he can give is own Integrety away! You just told me your Integrety is also in question and i would never deal with you! Hows that for diplomacy. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:11 am 

The world is what it is because you can't SHOOT people anymore when you find out their word isn't worth a SH#%. In the old days you thought hard about the words that came out of your mouth because they could be your last. Now days you punch a guy in the mouth, then write a check to his dentist quick before he sues you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:34 am 
WB Contributor

lngtrvl2332 wrote:
The world is what it is because you can't SHOOT people anymore when you find out their word isn't worth a SH#%. In the old days you thought hard about the words that came out of your mouth because they could be your last. Now days you punch a guy in the mouth, then write a check to his dentist quick before he sues you.

Well said.But you have to adapt to the new world so you can fit in it.I used to raise dogs. The ones that merrily walked out thru the woods got surrounded and ate by coyotes.And all I would find was there pooped out hair pile.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:58 am 

Odyknuck wrote:
passat2800 wrote:

I totaly dissagree. If he was taking a beating then he should have waited untill a better offer came along. Not make a deal and then renig.

The funny thing was I was giving him his asking price.. But it did sell today... So hopefully his motor blows in his nice little toyota land cruiser and cause him to lose the money... :lol: O well on to another search..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:35 pm 
WB Contributor

lngtrvl2332 wrote:

im with ya :wink: and if u dont get sued you go to jail for assault!!!! but hea whats that for the price our government calls freedom :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:12 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Ody have you seen Passat naked ?see you can't "Totally disagree" Ha Ha .........Sorry just trying to make light of a bad deal...
Odyknuck wrote:
passat2800 wrote:

I totaly dissagree. If he was taking a beating then he should have waited untill a better offer came along. Not make a deal and then renig. A mans word is the only thing that can not be taken away from him. Only he can give is own Integrety away! You just told me your Integrety is also in question and i would never deal with you! Hows that for diplomacy. :roll:

Board index » General » Other Discussion.