It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm

Board index » General » Other Discussion.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mexico is Angry!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:25 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

MEXICO IS ANGRY!

Three cheers for Arizona

The shoe is on the other foot and Mexicans from the State of Sonora, Mexico don't like it.

The State of Sonora is angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico . Nine state legislators from the Mexican State of Sonora traveled to Tucson to complain about Arizona 's new employer crackdown on illegals from Mexico .

It seems that many Mexican illegals are returning to their hometowns and the officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off. A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to state that Arizona 's new Employer Sanctions Law will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state.

At a news conference, the legislators said that Sonora -- Arizona 's southern neighbor, made up of mostly small towns--cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools that it will face as Mexican workers return to their hometowns from the USA without jobs or money. The Arizona law, which took effect Jan. 1, punishes Arizona employers who knowingly hire individuals without valid legal documents to work in the United States .

Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business licenses. The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on THEIR state government.

"How can Arizona pass a law like this?' asked Mexican Rep Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents Nogales ."

"There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona ," she said, speaking in Spanish.

" Mexico is not prepared for this--for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and who were sending money to their families, return to their home-towns in Sonora without jobs," she said.
"We are one family, socially and economically," she said, referring to the people of Sonora and Arizona . Wrong!

The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico , and its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico 's citizens. It's time for the Mexicans to stop feeding off the government, and its citizens, to stop feeding parasitically off the United States and start taking care of its/ their own needs.

New Immigration Laws: Read to the bottom or you will miss the message. . .
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools. * * * * * *
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language. * * * * * * * *
3. All government business will be conducted in our language. * * * * * * *
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here. * * * * * * * *
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office. * * * * * * * *
6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.
Any burden will be deported. * * * * * * * *
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage. * * * * * * * *
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted.
Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country. * * * * * * * *
9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation. * * * * * * * *
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you. * * * * * * * * *

Too strict? The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO !

These sound fine to me. NOW, how can we get these laws to be America 's Immigration Laws?

One final issue. Polls show that over 80% of our population supports Arizona 's new laws. Certain Businesses and States want to Boycott Arizona because of these new laws. I say, let them do so, but lets get that 80% who agree with Arizona to boycott those states and those businesses. Then we will see who wins this debate.

If you agree with me, forward this on. If you are in the 20% that do not mind the illegal immigrants committing vast crimes in our Country and taking advantage of our broke Social Security System without paying a dime into it, then you may freely delete this message, and may your next life be in a dirt shack, deep in Central America, or a Mexican prison.

Post subject: Re: Mexico is Angry!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:38 pm 

i could not have said it any better myself!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:28 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

i love mexican food :shock: lost train of thought for second sorry. :lol: :lol: :lol: . yeah what you said nitro.lol.chad :mrgreen:

GO TEAM NEWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:51 pm 
WB Contributor

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:57 pm 
BOTM Winner

True, very true.......I have had enough of them illegals from Mexico taking advantage of our country. Dean Marks, you will be our representative of the Woodsbuggy.com group to get Texas to join the party and that way 2 states is better than 1 :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:25 pm 

Love ya Nitro but you dont want to get me started on this issue.I just lost another contract to a company that works Koreans.They beat me by 40%,i would'nt have a prayer of a chance to make any money at thier prices.i figured by the time i did 1 house and paid all my labor and taxes,i would make about $250 for a weeks worth of work(7 days)and that is buying no drinks or lunch.I wish KY would follow Arizona because i plan on moving back in about 6yrs.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:19 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

amen and God bless arizona :D

Chris

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:13 am 
BOTM Winner

ridenrace6 wrote:
amen and God bless arizona :D

Yea, what Chris said! :lol: 8)

-Dakotah/koko

-Dakotah/koko
keep on keepin' on!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:12 am 

Laws can be argued day in and day out. Technology is unavoidable. Our money is almost impossible to counterfeit successfully but our ID's and SS #'s can be bought for $40. Your ATM card is safer. How about a little of that technology at the license branch and we wouldn't need any new laws. No ID= NO HOME, NO JOB, NO SCHOOL REGISTRATION, NO CAR, NO INSURANCE, and most importantly... NO VOTE... And only one vote for the rest of us as well. My dead grandparents will probably all vote this year. SECURE OUR IDENTITIES!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 pm 

lngtrvl2332 wrote:
Laws can be argued day in and day out. Technology is unavoidable. Our money is almost impossible to counterfeit successfully but our ID's and SS #'s can be bought for $40. Your ATM card is safer. How about a little of that technology at the license branch and we wouldn't need any new laws. No ID= NO HOME, NO JOB, NO SCHOOL REGISTRATION, NO CAR, NO INSURANCE, and most importantly... NO VOTE... And only one vote for the rest of us as well. My dead grandparents will probably all vote this year. SECURE OUR IDENTITIES!!!!

You said it. That is the real problem.

Board index » General » Other Discussion.