It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am

Board index » General » Upcoming Events

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:53 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Our goal is to continue to grow and improve the WoodsBuggy Hill Climb Series. However, we cannot do it alone. We need your input.

If you have some great ideas on how to improve the success of the Hill Climb Series, please select the "Hill Climb Series" tab up top and then click on "Hill Climb Suggestions"

Your input is important to us. Please feel free to speak freely. All suggestions will remain anonymous.

Thanks
MickeyMouse

Last edited by MickeyMouse on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:08 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Need to make a little more driver based and a little less budget (HP:weight) based. But other then an uphill obsticle course I'm not sure how to do it lol. And yes if it becomes more driver based I realize I would do even worse :roll: I know I cant afford a tranny that will allow my 1800lb buggy to move like a single seat, and I cant afford to have a compition only buggy either. Still love watchin the vids though :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:00 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

nitro_mudder wrote:
Need to make a little more driver based and a little less budget (HP:weight) based. But other then an uphill obsticle course I'm not sure how to do it lol. And yes if it becomes more driver based I realize I would do even worse :roll: I know I cant afford a tranny that will allow my 1800lb buggy to move like a single seat, and I cant afford to have a compition only buggy either. Still love watchin the vids though :mrgreen:

I like your idea but you need to submit your ideas using the link above...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Upcoming Events