It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:27 am

Board index » General » Upcoming Events

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:45 am 
Global moderator

See yall there about 10:00 friday morning in the parking lot,,then go to the woods to pick the hills ,,then do some playing. If you can't make it we will pick the hill for you. But please be there by 10:00 Saturday for the driver meeting and we need lots of volunteers to set up the banners, timers, and staging area. I am really looking forward to this event.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:48 am 
Any one that is going that has any old 6 rib, 5 rib or 3 rib Bell Housings laying around you do not want or need bring them I need a few. Make me a price on them I will take them for the right price.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:24 pm 

ME AND MY WIFE WILL BE THERE FRIDAY. I TOOK A DAY OFF FOR THIS ONE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HELPIN WITH THE HILL CLEARING AND SELECTION. ALSO BRUCE I HAVE ONE BELL HOUSING I WILL BRING IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:36 pm 
Global moderator

Also bring any items you would like to donate to the Woodsbuggy Ebay store. This is a great way to contribute to the series. thanks

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:01 pm 

O'KAY WHAT IS THE DEAL.i HEAR'ED TODAY THAT THE KY. GANG IS NOT COMING CAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO BE PUT TO shame. SAID THEY ARE GOING TO LET GA. GANG DO THE DEAL. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE. I THINK they ARE GOING TO SHOW UP ON SURPRISE. :? :? :? :? :? :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: david, SEE YA'LL SOON.

A day spent with friends is always a day well spent!

Just because your mouth has the ability to open, doesn't mean you should let it.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:07 pm 
WB Contributor

somebody is stirring the ol'pot :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:11 pm 

it"s the truth. 10-4 :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

A day spent with friends is always a day well spent!

Just because your mouth has the ability to open, doesn't mean you should let it.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:14 pm 
WB Contributor

lmao 10/4 :wink:

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:37 pm 
Global moderator

I expect It's gonna be a real bama hill so some of them little tired buggys might scratch that flat bottom too much :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:17 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

I almost got my buggy ready for a 'Bama hill. I got it up to 2700 lbs., only 300 more to go. Finished sharpening my 44" boggers and tmrrw I should have my 3 foot tall front shock towers finish welded. I might have' done the shock towers wrong though, because I can still see around them. They must be too little still. Oh yeah, almost forgot I need to flatten my roof and make it about 1" from my head. Looks like I got a lot to do after all if I'm gonna be done by Saturday. :roll:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:39 am 
Global moderator

kybuggy1 wrote:
I almost got my buggy ready for a 'Bama hill. I got it up to 2700 lbs., only 300 more to go. Finished sharpening my 44" boggers and tmrrw I should have my 3 foot tall front shock towers finish welded. I might have' done the shock towers wrong though, because I can still see around them. They must be too little still. Oh yeah, almost forgot I need to flatten my roof and make it about 1" from my head. Looks like I got a lot to do after all if I'm gonna be done by Saturday. :roll:

throw another seat in it and I will be the 300 lbs you need. :oops:

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:37 pm 
WB Contributor

kybuggy1 wrote:

now thats funny rite there :twisted: :D :twisted: :D

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:07 am 
WB Contributor

kybuggy1 wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Last edited by ron on Mon May 17, 2010 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:01 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Firebug wrote:
I expect It's gonna be a real bama hill so some of them little tired buggys might scratch that flat bottom too much :twisted:

shits gettin deep in here

Jesus loves me, but everyone else thinks im an asshole.

Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:10 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

kybuggy1 wrote:

Now thats is my kinda stirrin :mrgreen: Have fun guys, and for gods sake somebody outside of KY win this one would ya, lol, Bruce and George jefferson don't count :roll:

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:19 pm 
Global moderator

Thanks to all those attending , entering, and working this event. It is to your credit that it was a complete success. The competitors at this event donated $480 to a deserving charity. Every one that missed it should go check out Choccolocco , it is an awesome park. Next months WBHC event is at Wheelers in Ohio,,it is already promising to be a big crowd too.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:28 pm 
WB Contributor

Sorry I did not make it.I am so busy on my new buggy I can't look up. It has 2 TSL 40's on EACH side that swivels 45 degrees in each direction. Like a road grader. Has a Buick 3800. 1st gear is 701, 2nd is like a 550etc( chain driven).The beauty of it , the rear tire pushes the front tire against the rocks for grip while the front tire drags up the rear tire. And the second best thing , the 1st tire only has to lift the frame half the distance and then the rear tire brings the rest up shortly after.Has 4 inches more ground height than my son's traditional buggy. My Sway Away axles actually go slightly up to the stub axles to keep from doing un commanded wheelys with that big ugly motor(I'd rather have a low profile Soob).Actually the lowest clearance I can get (practical) is 4 " higher than his 3x3 buggy with38's.I can get 25" or better, but I hate wheelys.Wheel base is 84 inches.O.D.to O.D.The front rear tire is beside the driver's shoulder.I can know exactly how the left or rt side is slipping or gripping.Pics n flicks on the way.

Last edited by passat2800 on Mon May 17, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:49 pm 
WB Contributor

man that deff sounds wild id love to see some pics, your brain just has more gears than the most of us! lol

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:46 pm 
Firebug wrote:

I think it was a Ky/Ga hill. :twisted: Flat as a flitter and straight as a string. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:49 pm 
jon williams wrote:
I'VE BEEN TO CHOCOLOCCO MTN ONE TIME LAST YEAR,OR SHOULD I SAY CHOCOROCKA MTN. I THINK KEVIN DESCRIBED IT VERY WELL STEEP, STEEP, STEEP. AIN'T NO PLACE FOR THE V TREAD TIRES IN MY OPINION. BETTER INVEST IN SOME GROUND CLEARANCE,IF MY TWO CENTS MEANS ANYTHING BUT I'M SURE IT DOESN'T NOW DOES IT :!: :!: :P LOL

I think most of the Bama guys are buying Tractor tires now. :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Board index » General » Upcoming Events