It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:31 am

Board index » General » Upcoming Events

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:34 am 
WB Contributor

kind of a big field. but there is a gravel parking lot as well. loaded up at headed out :D see you all there. cant wait

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:33 pm 
WB Contributor

Man ky has a lot of construction going on ! And rush is a long way from my house just started hour #8

Posted using the WoodsBuggy Mobile App

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:33 pm 
WB Contributor

Anyone going beware of the drive into the park I ruined my rear tires on my truck spinning in the rocks to pull my trailer up the hills getting to the parking lot ! I havr to buy some to get home:-(

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:13 pm 

That's why I have never had 2 wheel drive vehicle. Sorry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:47 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

aboone993 wrote:
Anyone going beware of the drive into the park I ruined my rear tires on my truck spinning in the rocks to pull my trailer up the hills getting to the parking lot ! I havr to buy some to get home:-(

That sucks.. Sorry man.. You are there now.. Hopefully you can relax and enjoy yourself..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:16 am 
WB Contributor

MickeyMouse wrote:
aboone993 wrote:

That sucks.. Sorry man.. You are there now.. Hopefully you can relax and enjoy yourself..

Oh yeah ! Its fun time now I will worry with that later !It's just one of those things it is time for some new tires any way :grin::grin::grin:

Last edited by aboone993 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:58 pm 
WB Contributor

I don't know about yall but i had
a great time at rush ! Must admit i cried a little when mm was taking to Bella on the stage but it was good times good people and a great cause !!!!!'

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:59 pm 
BOTM Winner

Thanks everyone for making my Bella smile she had a great time and it was nice meeting all of u.... :)

I got this...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:21 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Had a blast this weekend! Good to have seen all you guys been a long time since I've been out and about. Really would like to thank everyone for making this a great event and helping out. There was quite a few tears but I believe there was also quite a few laughs too. Have to say personally it was awesome to see Bella being all shy and smiling from ear to ear. Just goes to show ya that the buggy riding and off road community is some of the best people out there and really stepped up to make this a great event. Hope everyone had a safe trip home. Chad :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:12 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

gasman wrote:
Had a blast this weekend! Good to have seen all you guys been a long time since I've been out and about. Really would like to thank everyone for making this a great event and helping out. There was quite a few tears but I believe there was also quite a few laughs too. Have to say personally it was awesome to see Bella being all shy and smiling from ear to ear. Just goes to show ya that the buggy riding and off road community is some of the best people out there and really stepped up to make this a great event. Hope everyone had a safe trip home. Chad :mrgreen:

Chad It was a great time with you guys I tell my wife were just one big dysfunctional family

Jesus loves me, but everyone else thinks im an asshole.

Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:48 pm 

I saw some pics and videos from this weekend. I wish I could of made, hope y'all raised a ton of money for her!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:38 pm 
BOTM Winner

We had an awesome time! :mrgreen: The people were great. I met a lot of new faces and put faces to a lot of folks on the board. The riding was awesome. I actually like the riding better then Wellsville as the terrain is mostly smooth and fast pace like trail riding should be. We will go back. :D There were even hills for Brad to roll on!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:21 pm 

Same here Ody it was nice meeting some of the Wellsville crew. And we need to get a big ride together for this fall didn't get to ride with any of you guys this time. Was sticking around the parking lot in case anybody needed anything. Also a big thanks to Dan, Chad, Mike, Jason, Scott, and everyone else who helped out it turned out great. This is a good bunch of people

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:29 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Location: rittman,ohio ----------- wellsville, water cooled chapter
Thank you to all that helped with this . It was a huge success , and to see Bella smile was like
a million hugs !
Their is no I in team and the team was every single person that was able to make this ride !
Thank you everyone who helped make this successful !
I felt Bella had a very special day , and that's what it was about .
Jason

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:24 pm 

Had a great time ! Bella's smile and playing made my wknd. And it was nice meeting all you. Thanks everyone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:09 am 
BOTM Winner

Thanks buggybarn for ur support..
Attachment:
ImageUploadedByWoodsBuggy1377490165.351632.jpg
ImageUploadedByWoodsBuggy1377490165.351632.jpg [ 80.49 KiB | Viewed 6291 times ]

I got this...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:57 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

We had a great time. This was a great cause and a huge turn out. Big props to everyone that put all there time and energy to make this happen for Bella.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:47 am 
BOTM Winner

Looked like a great turn out! I had a blast and finally put some faces to names from on here. Cant wait to head back down there :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:32 pm 
Master fabricator

I had a great time at Rush this weekend, getting to put faces to names was worth the trip alone. Once my Funco is finished I will be going back. It was a pleasure to meet everyone, and I hope to see everyone again.

G
A

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:52 pm 

X10 on everyone's comments! it was great seeing Bella's smiles ! and all though that day was hers! i came away feeling like i had meet a lot of new friends. it was great to put faces with screen names.
but the bad thing is i came away with too many ideas i would like to do to my buggy!! LOL!!
and thanks Cowboy for sharing your refreshments that you brought! LOL!!!
till next time!

JRVB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:19 pm 
WB Contributor

WOW! what a killer time. glad i could be part of it! anyone who dont know we raised $8,500 for these awesome people :D everyone should feel good inside for that. it was also cool to meet everyone, had a good time riding with everyone. thanks to anyone who helped us get out of the woods on sat. thanks to cowboy for the lamb and shine!lol i missed half of the poker run and the entire auction but had to get my buddy out of the woods!thats how it goes sometimes!!! its great to be part of such an awesome group of people. little miss bella, it was my pleasure to meet you and you are in my prayers!!ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:00 pm 
BOTM Winner

I had a great time.....I was glad to see a lot of familiar faces that came a long ways to show their support for Bella...as soon as I get my fuel starvation issues taken care of I have got some unfinished business with some of them hills at Rush....I was happy to see that Bella was smiling the whole time there.... 8)

I want to give many thanks to those that put this together and volunteering their time for this great cause....I give 2 big thumbs up for the efforts!!!

Btw Terry.....you need to get that beast tamed and then you can drive it like you stole it lol :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:29 pm 

Chad it is running better than it ever has but it is alot more driveable now so watch out.
Lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:19 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Ditto on everyone above... It was an awesome time and it was great to meet so many new people and see some old friends as well.

What can I say about Bella... She is amazing with so much strength and courage that we can all learn from her ability to take a challenge head on...

I also have to give huge props to the sponsors.. They really stepped up to help out..

Sponsors
MadMike Fabrications
BuggyBarn
Drews Off Road
Down South Motorsports
Avery AirCooled
4 Wheel Drive Hardware
OutFront Motorsports
Davis Racing
LA Products in Ohio
Dans Performance Parts
WindRock Park
J&J Fabrications
Affordable Benders
Chuck Jones
ACME Car Company and Berrien Buggy
Papaw's V-Dubs & Stuff
Rush Off Road Park
Andy's BBQ
Southern Buggies
330 PowerSports
OutCast Buggies
Phil's Bug Shack
TMAN PowerSports
Ashland Cycle Center

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:25 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

MadMike wrote:
I had a great time at Rush this weekend, getting to put faces to names was worth the trip alone. Once my Funco is finished I will be going back. It was a pleasure to meet everyone, and I hope to see everyone again.

mike i cant say enough about you generosity thank you very much

Jesus loves me, but everyone else thinks im an asshole.

Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General » Upcoming Events