It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:10 pm

Board index » General » Upcoming Events

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:36 pm 

Is anybody planning on putting on a bragging
Rights comp this year??

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:37 am 
WB Contributor

It would have to be at Fultondale , but I am 51 years old . How come I can not get any young bucks to help me cut something violent?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:44 pm 

went down coalburg road the other day, and they are working on the gasline where it crosses the road by the pump house..got barriers up and big holes dug with boring equipment sitting there. my guess is they are gunna replace the line :?: They replaced a section of it at hwy 31 by days inn several years back, maybe they are gunna do the rest now.. i jus hope they dont put guard rails up, they're a bitch to take apart :wink:

Save a tree... eat a Beaver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:49 pm 
WB Contributor

Why has everyone forgotten about ol' Bill Hill? there is a flat service road stopping about a 150' b4 Bill Hill down in the valley.I guess we will let them all grow up.lolThe road goes out to that 'ol Hot Shot hill which is still there and then winds up at Think Pink yard and the interstate.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:11 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

2800passat wrote:
Why has everyone forgotten about ol' Bill Hill? there is a flat service road stopping about a 150' b4 Bill Hill down in the valley.I guess we will let them all grow up.lolThe road goes out to that 'ol Hot Shot hill which is still there and then winds up at Think Pink yard and the interstate.

i aint forgot about it dave me and reno was talking about going to it next time we their i have some picks of me and joe trying to climb it from a couple years ago and as far as getting back to okld hills i plan to go out their either with help or alone and get some of them back open i will get with you when i do wanna wait till the cold weather hits and kills off more vegetation

I DO NOT FREE BASE COCAINE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:16 pm 

Would be awsome need rocks in it for show

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:21 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

its worse than it looks it has wall at the bottom then its what you see in picks its also ruted thats why we could not get up it

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:06 am 
WB Contributor

Dave is always in for some good hill cuttin. Gooood excercise and to watch cliff climbers wear it out later is alot of fun.I'm retired and can go out hiking and exploring new challenges anytime so give me a hollar for places and ideas.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:02 pm 

yea there are still some good hills in fultondale i would like to hit them all hell i'm ready to try smokey falls again maybe next time i'll hit it before i get so drunk i can see strait

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:54 am 
WB Contributor

jeff69 wrote:
yea there are still some good hills in fultondale i would like to hit them all hell i'm ready to try smokey falls again maybe next time i'll hit it before i get so drunk i can see strait

you need to check out Smokey Mtn., or HHH,PinBall,Swamp,and several more.There is a hiden valley the next valley over from pinball that NO One has ever seen. I've kept it secret because it is so beautiful with white rocks the size of a small house.Dr. Joe or D.A.N. has no access to it.But Bill Hill valley needs to be whooped first b4 it grows up.Johnny Mac is sticker bushes now.Shovel hill on the other side of the interstate is tall grass and so are many others.Anybody can stomp a gas pedal. How many will put down the tv remote and throw branches?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:10 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

I'm getting my buggy back together in the next week and then we will go open up all the old hills then make new ones after

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:05 pm 

Lets quit talkin bout it and do it. That's all that ever gets dun. Talk talk talk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:02 pm 

talked to mr farley the other evening for a lil bit.. said they have roads cut all out through the woods, most of them just dead end :?: he said it almost looks like they could be starting a neighborhood :( .. but count me in on goin riding, ill take the limo so we can haul the tools and coolers.. maybe even climb a hill with it, im tired of sitting on the sidelines :twisted: :twisted:

Save a tree... eat a Beaver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:19 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

is it time to put you in the game with big green reno :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:38 pm 

i got a buggy a chainsaw an a ax when do yall wanna go

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:45 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

give me atleast a week if im gonna be able to make it i need to put my stuff back together

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:54 pm 
WB Contributor

I'd say a new neighborhood would be going in toward Daniel Payne
. Which is no threat to us but above all let's wear these woods out while we still have them.We don't want babies so we can concentrate on wealth. Cedric has checks all up and down the interstates and all down in Bessemer and Brighton where the homes are too far gone and the g'mnt wants to put them in new lands. Birmingham traded lands back in 2000 for Coalberg USX land.Boom! All these city council people and their brother inlaws told the interstate commision that they wanted the route of the new interstate brought thru their newly aquired land for gas stations hotels and shopping.pUT A FROG IN THE COLD WATER ON THJE STOVE AND HE VWILL SIT THERE UNTIL HE IS DONE.If you drive the new I 22 interstate Ray Charles can see where these new positions are to be located such as our Coalberg parking lot for a gas station. They ran a power line to it this summer and you must have already noticed the sewer line. Same with the sewer line at Bill Hill.

Board index » General » Upcoming Events