All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: next fultondale cut day
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:38 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

what sounds better jan the 7th or the 14th

I DO NOT FREE BASE COCAINE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:29 am 
WB Contributor

Put me in coach! Any day! That ole hill back in the Coalberg neighborhood just needs the sticker bushes mashed.The backside of the hill just over I-22 bridge to the rt is awesome.That would also be our ticket into the old side of Fultondale.Whenever we get back to that hill Dr. joe chased us with a folding shovel I'd like to name that hill Go ta Hell Hill or something in that nature.All I've done for him and he acts like that.Obviously his colors came out in him.Maybe push for the 7th and if the weather is bad go to the 14th? Who's in for re opening the ol Days Inn hill.Billy vann and Austin and I cut one near Smokey mtn (not falls) that no one has touched yet about 3 years ago.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:17 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

that sounds great to me my plan was for the next trip we reopen the oldies wont take as much work pluss theirs alot of good old hills out their thats been untouched for years also we will look into connecting back into the old stuff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:40 am 

im in.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:06 pm 

what day is the cut day got about 5 buggys and want 2 come down from gadsden

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:47 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

possibly this sat if weather is good

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:03 am 
WB Contributor

The wife and I are going to be hiking near Smokey Falls early sat morn . Got to look at a hill up and over Smokey Falls. There is a 80' cliff at the corner of that road and the gas line.Then we will meet up with yall at the parking lot.369-7406

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:38 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

for anyone wanting to come be their by 9am wanna start a little more early this time cause wanna go scope out the old side the gate down the road their was a way around it

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:52 pm 
WB Contributor

If that gate has been blocked turn left into the Coalberg neighborhood, take the next rt, go behind the gasline fenced in valves and you will see a road I cut about 3 years ago.It will take you out to the rr tracks. Turn rt along side the track, go under the Coalberg rd bridge and turn immediatly rt and it will take you to the inside of that gate.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:29 pm 
WB Contributor

Bham weather. 20% around noon. Max percipitation .112") Take a tarp. High 66 Same weather for sunday.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:52 pm 
WB Contributor

If you want to ride the Fultondale side, come in from Ellard rd.Ive got some goood hills to show off over there! Some awesome ridin'. Dr. Joe is COMPLETLY blocked off now by 10ft fences. That hill he chased us off with the shovel is just beggin us to come to it . Smokey Mtn, 1 unclimbed hill , the behind the landfill hills,and lets go back to the old time favorite RAMADA HILL (Days Inn now).The Ellard road Five Mile creek valley is good.Those highway fences aren't ready to be cut yet. They still store their tractors there with a guard. They should be thru soon.There are much more hills to be cut along side Smokey Mountain that would be even better. Imarked several climbs with pink ribbon about 4 years ago. In the hot summer ,spectators can park in the shady shallow 5 Mile creekwater below. It's beautiful in the summer there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:30 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

we not cutting tomorrow with the chance of rain so anyone that planed to go out their we wont be their

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:49 am 
WB Contributor

Wimps. Now I understand why no one has more woods time than DD.I guess I'll drop off the hill with a cut out trash bag and cut some Leeds hills tomorrow because you ladies want to stay home and dry. Yall will never make it in a combat situation. Stay home and do your nails. Look good for when your wife gets home and lick her nads.No one has been more cold , wet or miserable than DD 'cause he IS hardcore and dedicated.Rain ? Shut up!I'm done with yall..Oh.. And my 47 year old wife will be right beside me throwing branches while I cut.She is from Michigan. No wonder the yanks wooped our ass.Your makeup may run!Go cut out coupons, catch a sale at Belks or Macy's.Make some brownies or chocolate chip cookies.Hug your wife and tell her you need romance, candles, and some understanding. Don't make me puke! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:38 pm 
WB Contributor

There was NO rain today. Just 70+ and sunshine. We cut an easy road down a hill to the river today. It took alot of delicious cold beer to do it but we managed.lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:53 am 

wimps?!?! so you cut a road to a river... are you looking for a pat on the back...you gunna stand at the top and collect a tole for people to use YOUR road??? your a joke!!! "somebody please put a V6 in the back and with a lincoln diff...PLEEAASSEE!!!" gimme a break. come up with something that ACTUALLY WORKS and others will follow.."stop sending your money to cali..." he says, throw it away in a junk yard on JUNK!!! which is exactly what you build...as for me, i will send my money to cali and RIDE my buggy, CLIMB hills in my buggy week in and week out on tried and true parts...i love new ideas and seeing what others come up with, but dont push it every time you get on this site...your a self promoter, living in glory days long gone by..i got two balls you can carry, put that in third gear and roast it!!! OH BEHAVE!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:02 am 
WB Contributor

possum wrote:
wimps?!?! so you cut a road to a river... are you looking for a pat on the back...you gunna stand at the top and collect a tole for people to use YOUR road??? your a joke!!! "somebody please put a V6 in the back and with a lincoln diff...PLEEAASSEE!!!" gimme a break. come up with something that ACTUALLY WORKS and others will follow.."stop sending your money to cali..." he says, throw it away in a junk yard on JUNK!!! which is exactly what you build...as for me, i will send my money to cali and RIDE my buggy, CLIMB hills in my buggy week in and week out on tried and true parts...i love new ideas and seeing what others come up with, but dont push it every time you get on this site...your a self promoter, living in glory days long gone by..i got two balls you can carry, put that in third gear and roast it!!! OH BEHAVE!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:18 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Quote:
possum wrote:wimps?!?! so you cut a road to a river... are you looking for a pat on the back...you gunna stand at the top and collect a tole for people to use YOUR road??? your a joke!!! "somebody please put a V6 in the back and with a lincoln diff...PLEEAASSEE!!!" gimme a break. come up with something that ACTUALLY WORKS and others will follow.."stop sending your money to cali..." he says, throw it away in a junk yard on JUNK!!! which is exactly what you build...as for me, i will send my money to cali and RIDE my buggy, CLIMB hills in my buggy week in and week out on tried and true parts...i love new ideas and seeing what others come up with, but dont push it every time you get on this site...your a self promoter, living in glory days long gone by..i got two balls you can carry, put that in third gear and roast it!!! OH BEHAVE!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

agree kevin :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: its heating up in here :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:17 am 
WB Contributor

Real riders have seen the sweat and toil I have put into this sport to help others.Yes I have built more stuff that hasn't worked than has, but atleast I am searching for poor folks to have a different direction.Most of the trails have grown back . Most of my friends have fadded away or dead or too old to ride anymore or have ailments.Alot of folks WILL give me a pat on the back now that they can get down and out of a hole to the new river spot with a truck full of kids to keep up with the buggies, SO, I will let the guys who know me, bat for me on this one.And I have more time driving a chain saw than some driving a buggy. Goood excersice.Goood beer and friends. :P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:51 am 
WB Contributor

I have to say, DD does think outside of the box but his passat buggy does work fairly well. It has its flaws but whos buggy dont. as far as the hill cutting and working to make more riding places, DD is the man. Ive seen him in the woods butt naked cutting crass with a weed eater. So before you smack DD in the face with some stupid crap maybe you should get to know him first.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:52 pm 
Global moderator

Possum please add location to your profile. Beware of becoming road kill..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:06 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:21 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

If not for DD there would be no Fultondal as I know it.He's the man.There is no way you have done as much for Buggy riders than this dude I don't give as shit who you are.Nothing against you because I don't know you but obviously you don't know him either.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:23 pm 

did his reply not rub anybody else the wrong way? "wimps" "stay at home and look purty for your wife and lick her nads"...really?? did it not occur to you pissant that jesse may have been telling others that have to load and make the trip that nobody was gunna be out there? what if he hadnt posted and you showed up to an empty parking lot...that woulda been something to rant about!!! i for one watch the weather every morning because it dictates if im gunna work that day or not. maybe you should call the weather man and cuss him..hes the one that was wrong!!

putting on a trash bag to cut trees in the rain on your off day isnt hardcore...ITS STUPID!!! even my stupid mut dog has sense enough to stay outta the rain. wait a minute, maybe he aint so stupid after all..as for meeting you, i have no desire..think id rather take a nap on the railroad tracks

..been following this site since day one because i, like many others, am a VW fanatic...jus seems like you are always chiming in, totally changing the subject to the same old song your always singing, and nobody gives a...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:28 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Man you don't have any friends that talk shit ?This is just DD being DD If you knew him you would know this.This is what I hate about a computer you can't tell emotions.As far as anyone giving a shit I DO,So DD carry on my wayward son :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:40 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

whats up

Board index » General » Upcoming Events